Obama supporters: Like Zombies, but with no interest whatsoever in brains.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 5, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You guys are wrong. People in sub-sahara africa have evolved brains adequate to meet their survival needs. Their brains are fabulous for processing dynamics, fast moving objects like encountered hunting. They are superbly adapted for living in their part of the world. Just because that doesn't translate to some high number on a Western intelligence test doesn't mean they are stupid.

As I've said before, I love my mother but like to relate that she has an IQ around 175 and has trouble finding her car in the parking lot after shopping. She can't relate street directions or remember peoples names. I don't think IQ numbers mean all that much in real life. They don't translate to success or anything else you can measure.

#11     Jun 6, 2010
  2. On the contrary, IQ consistently predicts a number of life outcomes. Do your homework...

#12     Jun 6, 2010
  3. Those are democrats, didn't you see the confederate flag???

#13     Jun 6, 2010
  4. IF your IQ is that you have some serios problems, no way a thinking intelligent man can be a religious fundamentalist. And I understand IQ tests Ive taken several back when I was trying to prove something to myself or pump up my ego with high test scores.

#14     Jun 6, 2010
  5. I wonder who's IQ is lower ? The southern trailer thrash or someone like you who thinks they voted for Obama:confused:

#15     Jun 6, 2010
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nonsense. Cite something or shut the fuck up.

#16     Jun 6, 2010
  7. Blaise Pascal comes to mind when you say that. He had an IQ 195. Martin Luther also had an IQ of 170.

I am an intelligent thinking man which is why I believe in God.

Some people accept God on authority the same way they accept evolution on authority. Thats just the nature of man. What I mean by this is that people will believe what others tell them. Many people that believe in evolution only believe so because someone told them. The same goes with religion too. Most do not try to find out for themselves or think it through. If you really study evolution or the big bang and actually ask questions, you will find that the most important questions can not be answered. In the bible, they can.

Knowledge is like a glass of water. If you drink a little bit it will lead you away from God. If you drink the whole thing, you find God at the bottom of the glass.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

[​IMG]

#17     Jun 6, 2010
  8. Average IQ in China is 5 points higher than in the U.S. The average income in China is about $300 per month. (25 years ago the average income in china wasnt even $300 per year)

IQ does not play that high a roll in lifes outcomes as there are so many other factors that contribute. Of course if you strip away everything and find 2 identical twins one with a 100 IQ and one with a 140 IQ, and you raise them the same,feed them the same, educate them the same, THEN you have some ground to stand on.

There are many high IQ people out there that are bums and there are low IQ people out there running countries.

#18     Jun 6, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm thinking someone who voted for Obama.

#19     Jun 6, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You left this part out from your source.

[​IMG]

I've personally scored from low 90's to mid 130's depending on the test.

(With the average being 106)

#20     Jun 6, 2010