Obama Supporters Cheer Cop Killer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Feb 9, 2013.

1. 1.You said he was not punished for any assault .

That was false,he was in fact punished for assaulting the cop with the punishment being the alcohol program

2.Taking a rehabilitation program to have charges dropped or reduced is technically a conviction.When are aren't convicted of anything you aren't forced to take rehabilitation programs

#21     Feb 9, 2013
  2. #22     Feb 9, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

1. No that's true. The charges were waived.

2. No. Technically it is not a conviction. The conviction for 'resisting arrest without violence' was waived. Your own posts say that.

But ======= WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH LIBERALS SUPPORTING THE COP KILLER IN CALIFORNIA? Stay On Subject.

#23     Feb 9, 2013

4. No I do not.I hope a cop puts a bullet in his head before he harms someone else.

#24     Feb 9, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Good. We agree. :D

And, I think everybody who posts in the P&R on ET agrees with us, too.

#25     Feb 9, 2013
  6. wildchild

wildchild

You are an Obama supporter and dont think for yourself which means it is likely that you are cheering on the cop killer. You might not today, but as the left-wing bandwagon grows you will be on it, if you arent already. Count on it.

#26     Feb 9, 2013
  7. :) :) :)

#27     Feb 9, 2013
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

#28     Feb 9, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

But, the cops need to be more careful that they don't kill an innocent citizen. This is the second case of them opening fire on the wrong person in their manhunt.

David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down. They asked who he was and where he was headed, then sent him on his way.

Seconds later, Perdue's attorney said, a Torrance police cruiser slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire; none of the bullets struck Perdue.

His pickup, police later explained, matched the description of the one belonging to Christopher Jordan Dorner — the ex-cop who has evaded authorities after allegedly killing three and wounding two more. But the pickups were different makes and colors. And Perdue looks nothing like Dorner: He's several inches shorter and about a hundred pounds lighter. And Perdue is white; Dorner is black.

"I don't want to use the word buffoonery but it really is unbridled police lawlessness," said Robert Sheahen, Perdue's attorney. "These people need training and they need restraint."

The incident involving Perdue was the second time police looking for the fugitive former LAPD officer opened fire on someone else. The shootings have raised concerns that the fear Dorner has instilled has added another layer of danger.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210,0,3955268.story

#29     Feb 10, 2013
  10. Sorry but perhaps these cowardly cops need to be shot.
    gas chamber or firing squad I don't really give a fuck

The fact is they are just opening fire relatively randomly in both cases.

Dorner in a way is performing a public service in showing how inept , corrupt and crazy the fuckwads who supposedly "serve and protect " really are.

Open your eyes people we either exterminate people like this or later it's accepted as normal behavior and have our very own stasi to contend with.

#30     Feb 10, 2013