Obama Supporters Cheer Cop Killer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Zimmerman was punished by having the slap on the wrist punishment that first time offenders get of taking an alcohol education program

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer?lite

Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer

Court documents obtained by msnbc.com on Tuesday evening show that George Zimmerman, who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, went to court in 2005 and 2006 for accusations of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and speeding.

The three incidents took place in Orange County, Fla.

In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

#11     Feb 9, 2013
  2. 1.It has been disputed that the FB account was his.There is no proof the FB account was Martins(anybody can start them )If we are going hearsay their are many people who said Zimmerman was violent

2.Several Zimmermen supporters on here said he was suspended from school so I was taking their words for it

#12     Feb 9, 2013
  3. wildchild

wildchild

So why do you support the cop killer?

#13     Feb 9, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Like I said. He has no conviction. Only Martin has a record of violence which is sealed by law. But the school suspensions are evidence that he was found guilty.

Regardless, none of this has anything to do with the fact that he assaulted Zimmerman and was shot when Zimmerman defended himself.

#14     Feb 9, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#15     Feb 9, 2013
  6. IIRC you said he had no punishment,he did have a punishment of having to take an alcohol program thats the typical slap on the wrist punishment for 1st time offenders.

2 people have gone on record saying Zimmermen assaulted them,one of them a law enforcement officer.He was punished for assaulting the law enforcement officer

Others have said Zimmermen assaulted people

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ard-aggressive-ex-co-worker-article-1.1053223

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the man said. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said. “It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

#16     Feb 9, 2013
  7. Please post a link to me saying I support a cop killer WC .I dont support cop killers,I dont even support people who assault law enforcement officers like Zimmermen

#17     Feb 9, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

But you do support people who assault bus drivers and neighbor hood watch people. I see.

And, what part of "has not been convicted" do you not understand?

Or, this has nothing to do with Martin's assault on Zimmerman and Martin's subsequent death.

#18     Feb 9, 2013
  9. not at all pspr.no bus driver is on record accusing martin of assulting them.if a person has a history of being accused of assault and murder (zimmermen)im going to question their credibility

#19     Feb 9, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

That's for a court to decide what is allowed and what isn't.

But what does any of this have to do with this thread about "Obama Supporters Cheer Cop Killer"?

Or do you support this California Cop murderer, too?

#20     Feb 9, 2013