OBAMA SuperBull Market!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Apr 14, 2010.

1. I dont see any republicans saying bush was so great. But you also have to remember that we were attacked on our own soil for the first time since when? The 1800s? Not really fair to blame that on Bush. If clinton had killed bin Laden when he knew where he was in 1998, the twin towers would still be standing today.

#11     Apr 15, 2010
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Dec 7, 1941.

#12     Apr 15, 2010
  3. Oklahoma City bombing April 19, 1995.

#13     Apr 15, 2010
  4. Boy, I'd call that nibbling at the edges, since Hawaii became a state in 1959.

It wa a territory in '41.

#14     Apr 15, 2010
  5. FT Hood. Nov 5th, 2009

#15     Apr 15, 2010
  6. Single hit & runs dont count. Has to be military like attacks.

#16     Apr 15, 2010
  7. That was a base that was attacked that was located in the kingdom of Hawaii which wasnt a state. Good to know how our education system is failing us.

#17     Apr 15, 2010
  8. I'm sure if we had just had the foresight too make Hawaii a state japan would not have attacked the base at Pearl.:D

#18     Apr 15, 2010
  9. A little reality:

[​IMG]

My favorite:
    THE BUDGET STRUGGLE; CLINTON WINS APPROVAL OF HIS BUDGET PLAN AS GORE VOTES TO BREAK SENATE DEADLOCK

But Senator Pete V. Domenici of New Mexico, the top Republican on the Budget Committee, said the increased taxes in the program would devastate the economy. Senator Bob Dole of Kansas, the Republican leader, said the main flaw in the plan was that the tax increases would be retroactive to the first of this year, while most of the spending cuts would occur after the next election.

Phil Gramm of Texas, who may run for the Republican Presidential nomination in 1996, declared: "I believe this program is going to make the economy weak. I believe hundreds of thousands of people are going to lose their jobs. I believe Bill Clinton will be one of those people."

But Democrats said Mr. Clinton deserved credit for trying to clean up a fiscal mess created by his Republican predecessors. "Supply-side theories just flat didn't work," said John Glenn of Ohio.

-----------

Supply side economics is just a fancy way of saying, let's cut taxes for the rich.

#19     Apr 15, 2010
  10. Mav88

Mav88

wow... can you read? do you not know what happened in 1994? and you claim I don't know history.

and you just damned your own argument, from 93-95 it went from 430 to 460, republicans take congress and it moves from 460 to 1300.

what a fracking moron!

#20     Apr 15, 2010