Obama speaks at GOP retreat and does a Q&A, but FOX only shows snippets?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Feb 2, 2010.

1. For all your huffing and puffing, I'd wager you didn't even watch the Q&A. You let FOX spoon feed you predigested snippets. That's why that's all you got. Snippets.

#11     Feb 2, 2010
  2. The voters in MA gave you that answer.

#12     Feb 2, 2010
  3. Bullshit. That "reality" is your own fabrication, shared by your Taliban brethren who also didn't seen the Q&A or read its transcript. Besides, responses to questions and other unrehearsed content don't exactly read like a novel. Get real.

#13     Feb 2, 2010
  4. Ok, but have a look at the video and see who the bigger perp is this time. There were some reasonable and fair questions, but there was also the loaded BS variety which Obama handled brilliantly. That alone explains why FOX didn't cover the event beyond choice snippets consistent with its own narrative, while the other cable networks covered it in substance.

#14     Feb 2, 2010
  5. Please share, with your own Chris Matthews/Olbermann commentary, pretty please!

#15     Feb 2, 2010
  6. I never watch MSNBC. And I am not referring to commentary anyway. I refer to the actual unedited event that took place. Undigested and without third party spin. Think you can handle that? Or would factual content free of third party opinion offend your delicate sensibilities and require an effort in comprehension?

#16     Feb 2, 2010
  7. I'm not happy with Obama but I'ed have to say that as far as I can remenber and I saw it all, it looked like the questioners were pimped talking points by 3rd parties which they simply repeated and couldn't defend.

In every case, Obama cleaned their clock because of the opposition's lack of understanding of their own issues.

#17     Feb 2, 2010
  8. I thought the president did a better than average job, all things considered. I give him kudo's for showing up, politically motivated or not. The Repubs made some good points as well. We'll see if anything comes of it other than the usual pot shots.

#18     Feb 2, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

but FOX only shows snippets?
    So you watch Fox?

Sounds like you got really turned on.

Did you dim the lights and touch yourself?

#19     Feb 2, 2010
  10. I saw the whole thing (eventually) and Obama's going to have his hands full dealing with...Pelosi!

That guy who worked with him in Illinois gave him a real lowdown on Pelosi stiff-arming any Republican input. Obama knew what he was being told was true because he knew the guy from before and had worked with him (and looked like he believed what he was saying - you could see it on his face.)

Obama handled himself well in the meeting, but he is going to have to deal with the BS pumped out from BOTH sides, not just the GOP's.

#20     Feb 2, 2010