Obama solution for gulf. pray. wtf

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Speech Translation:

"We don't have a clue of how to fix the hole."
    "We are using this catastrophe to forward our agenda."
    "Code words prayer and faith should make you think I'm a good guy."

#11     Jun 16, 2010
  2. Olbermann: "It was a great speech if you were on another planet for the last 57 days."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

What the heck is it with these guys and the number 57?

Well, I guess there are 57 Islamic states so it must have something to do with that...?

#12     Jun 16, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Have you hugged your Obama doll today?

#13     Jun 16, 2010
  4. Code words "Prayer and Faith" used by this guy are like a wolf asking
    for a tablecloth, fork and spoon in perfect English.

The inner nature of the creature doesn't "fit."

#14     Jun 16, 2010
  5. Lucrum during a quiet moment of introspection:

[​IMG]

#15     Jun 16, 2010
  6. ===================
    Strange but true, Unretired :D

Even stranger the climate change seems to go against Algore & the ChicagoClimateCrooksXchange.Wonder if they try to sneak cap & trade/cap & tax into law.Looks like the ''health care/tax increase'' will be ruled unconstitutional by the courts.

Instead of getteing warmer, its been cooler past few years.:cool: Allah the false god doesnt seem to be very good at healing the planets.:cool:

Bought some BP unleaded gas recently;
    dont know if that helps thier stock price however??.LOL:D

#16     Jun 16, 2010
  7. jem

jem

did olbermann and matthews really say that?

#17     Jun 16, 2010
  8. i wonder are you clueless because you are religious or are you religious because you are clueless?

Past Decade Warmest on Record, NASA Data Shows
    CloseLinkedinDiggMixxMySpaceYahoo! BuzzPermalink By JOHN M. BRODER
    Published: January 21, 2010
    WASHINGTON — The decade ending in 2009 was the warmest on record, new surface temperature figures released Thursday by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration show.

The agency also found that 2009 was the second warmest year since 1880, when modern temperature measurement began. The warmest year was 2005. The other hottest recorded years have all occurred since 1998, NASA said.

#18     Jun 16, 2010
  9. jem

jem

while this would not be surprising since we know cities are warming - can you really prove what you posted above. Isn't the choice of data points a big concern?

I suspect the world is warming... but the critique about the conclusions being made by scientists is that they are scubbing the data to prove their thesis.

#19     Jun 16, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

As a Muslim, then Obama must also be clueless. Not that it's news to me.

#20     Jun 16, 2010