Obama Slammed At Liberal Conference

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Not at all, it's basically a copy and paste of a comment I've made on his recent crap.

#11     Jun 20, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Denial, NOT a good look for you Ricter.

#12     Jun 20, 2011
  3. Yeah,of stupidity

Obama didn't enact socialized medicine,he enacted Romneycare / the 90's republican congress health care plan, both republican health care plans

Obama bailing out car companies and banks? Didnt bail outs start with Bush ?

#13     Jun 20, 2011
  4. I've said I would vote for another democrat if they ran against Obama in a primary.I've said I would vote for Paul over Obama in a general election .I've said Obama has followed most of Bush's polices and is a disgrace to the democratic party etc yet you somehow interpret that to mean Obama is my messiah :confused:

#14     Jun 20, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? And while the dems had a majority in both the house and the senate. Hmmmmm.

And ended with Obama, personally I give Obama most of the credit for those.

#15     Jun 20, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh not based on THOSE statements, based on all your other statements.

:D

#16     Jun 20, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Neither do most liberals.

#17     Jun 20, 2011
    #18     Jun 20, 2011
  9. The only thing I have ever praised Obama on was Bin Laden,Somali pirates and ending the health insurance pre existing conditions discrimination.That doesn't make him my messiah or even first choice to be president

#19     Jun 20, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

... and immigration.

I dunno AK, you can deny all you want but it sure looks like man love for BO to me.

#20     Jun 20, 2011