Obama should pick a younger VP, Biden is too OLD!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

I think it's essentially a break for the rich that we are discussing, the cost of which the Right wishes to place on everyone else, however it may be configured. And most everyone else is somewhat drawn to bear much more burden. So the Right wishes to bring aid to those who don't need it at the expense of those who do. Did I misunderstand what you were alluding to elsewhere?

#21     Aug 13, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

No misunderstanding, I was only explaining my own view.

#22     Aug 13, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually it was the consumers we were discussing. Before you changed it to "tax breaks for the rich."

#23     Aug 13, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

The question was one of focus. The Right is focusing on a problem that doesn't exist while ignoring one that does. Lifeguards should be saving people treading water rather than those sipping piña coladas in the shade. Seriously, did you really need this clarification?

#24     Aug 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D Huh?

So...you favor tax cuts for the consumers? You know, to get that economic "engine" you described going.

#25     Aug 13, 2012
  6. jem

jem

I also think the lifeguards should stop that really fat inefficient spender from going in the pool and displacing all the water.

That fat person should cut its income taxes to zero and decrease its spending and borrowing.

That fat person at the very least has to cap spending and balance the budget before it can swim.

#26     Aug 13, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Obama should bring in Sarah Palin to even out the ticket.
    A nutcase on the left and the right.
    Think of the votes they'd get.
    Sarah Palin, being the drama queen she is, would jump at the chance.

#27     Aug 13, 2012
  8. Eight

Eight

Ryan at 6% body fat can kick Biden's ass!

#28     Aug 13, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Ryan's bodyfat % seems to be turning you on. This is what, your third post on it? (I'm not saying it's bad that it's turning you on.)

#29     Aug 13, 2012