Obama should pick a younger VP, Biden is too OLD!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Aug 13, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Biden is going to get his facts wrong again and Ryan is going to blow him right out of the water. Biden will be wise to show up to the debate drunk so we can't understand what he is saying. Maybe wearing a red clown nose.

#11     Aug 13, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

So we need to lower taxes for consumers like me (NOT poor people)
    to get the "engine" going. But but you and Ricter oppose lowering taxes on the premise it lowers revenue for the behemoth central government that is sucking the life out of our economy. Do you see the irony or would that be more accurately described as hypocrisy?

#12     Aug 13, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And clown shoes, they'll help stabilize him while he's drunk out of his mind.

#13     Aug 13, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

BTW, where is Joe Biden? I know they said he was taking a week off but that was some time ago. He must either be in rehab or he's staying in the depression teatment facility with Jesse Jackass, Jr.

#14     Aug 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#15     Aug 13, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

You often attribute to hypocrisy that which eludes your comprehension. I'm guessing there is hypocrisy everywhere that you herd the cats of your attention (i.e., everywhere you focus).

#16     Aug 13, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And once again - you dodge.

#17     Aug 13, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

No - but you studebaker.

#18     Aug 13, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Not sure why the discussion on consumer demand showed up in this thread, at least re my take on it, since my comment today is in another thread...

Anyway, I admit my guilt: not long ago I thought, or didn't think rather, that a spending cut was just a spending cut, a tax cut was just a tax cut.

#19     Aug 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh so you support lowering taxes on consumers?

#20     Aug 13, 2012