Obama Secretly Tells Banks: No Default

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 26, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

While Obama scares the public with his default speech last night he secretly tells banks holding Treasuries not to worry.

While officials from the Obama Administration raised their rhetoric over the weekend about the possibility of a debt default if the debt ceiling isn't raised, they privately have been telling top executives at major U.S. banks that such an event won’t happen, FOX Business has learned.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2011/07/25/obama-to-banks-were-not-defaulting/#ixzz1TEjzRffO

2. bone

bone

Note how the rest of the MSM has latched onto this story ...

(insert sound of crickets chirping here)

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

The Liar in Chief speaks again.

Old Obama joke:

Q) How can you tell he's lying?

A) His lips are moving.

4. bone

bone

Decorum aside, Joe Wilson did have a point.

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Barrack Obama lie?

Shocked! Shocked I say!

6. Of course there wont be a default

7. This is obviously big news since the Citizens of Rock Ridge are outraged there isn't more fearmongering by the president. They miss the days of the idiotic yellow/orange/red color code system used by Generalissimo Bush.

Al Qaeda is still out there! Fear!!

8. ooOoh I just got the chills i'm so scared thinking about that color system.

9. bone

bone

Fortunately, Obama is not afraid to abolish them wholesale and with great flourish. Turned out to be quite the progressive warlord - just ask Seal Team Six.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rumor has it the team even assisted Obama in the assassination; in a minor supporting role of course.

#10     Jul 26, 2011