Obama Scrubs the Web of All Birth Docs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jul 12, 2009.

1. fhl

fhl

Obama fails to release his bc and college records and pays over two million dollars to lawyers to keep them hidden. Now, he's even scrubbing the web of details. Liberals find this all quite normal and describe conservatives as being somewhat looney for being curious about it.

Meanwhile, the ruling class of one of the lefts great causes, the Palestinians, is accusing those mean old Jews of disrupting their society by sending chewing gum laced with aphrodisiacs into Gaza.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iflSn6wJWSpD_E55DV8LHxvldfiA

Now those are some 'birthers' over there. lol

#42     Jul 14, 2009
  2. See, Lucrum? That would be the STUPID part.

#43     Jul 14, 2009
  3. Not a curse.
    Read and educate yourself.

Simply: if you sin, this will have not-so-good effects on your descendants, who will have to put up with the gigsup's of the world, humans being the social animals that they are.
    However, the Lord will deal with each person's wickedness individually, because that's only fair.
    As for us humans, it would be better for us to do likewise, and resist the temptation to do evil with a multitude.

#44     Jul 14, 2009
  4. I will remind you that it is you who brought this up and were trying to use it out of context in rebuttal to criticism of Obama. Real bad idea. Hebrew scriptures clearly lay it out in Exodus that there would be repercussions upon the offspring. You can call it what you will. Had not one thing to do with
    speaking the facts about Obama. Next time don't trifle with
    the Book and use it in such a worthless manner unless you know
    what you are talking about. I don't need to hear error from your
    sort.

#45     Jul 14, 2009
  5. jem

jem

care to revise? given the birth announcement info on another thread?

#46     Aug 10, 2009
  6. mxjones

mxjones

lol

Thanks for four more years. Keep rolling birthers!

#47     Aug 10, 2009
  7. I can settle this. Obama wasn't even born, he was conjured up by some devil worshiping leftists. :eek:
    I think there are bigger fish to fry than where this dude was born. Wherever he was born pales to the fact that he and his goose stepping henchmen will be bringing their fascism to your block, and right soon.

#48     Aug 10, 2009
  8. jem

jem

he won't even get on some state ballots.

four my years? not until he proves it and he figures out how to govern from the middle.

#49     Aug 10, 2009