Obama Says Yes We Can....Caterpillar Says No We Can´t....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Feb 12, 2009.

1. :)

Enough of that. We all know Reagonomics has a 4-year delay. It took least that long for supply side economics to defeat the inflation bug that was created in the '70s due to the oil embargo, so it's perfectly logical that it skipped the early '90s and hit Clinton. Pure, simple logic.

#11     Feb 12, 2009
  2. Mvic

Mvic

LolaB, You seem to have all the answers and are no doubt a hugely accomplished person in life. Lets us know what you have in the way of a solution.

#12     Feb 12, 2009
  3. Mav88

Mav88

cute for gay boys like you in your fantasy land. Where you can keep on living off your credit card and then file bankruptcy.

However in the real world we like to deal in facts. The facts are the US govt. can not file bankruptcy. The system has been broken by excessive debt and lower revenue generation.

If you want to join the discussion, post numbers and facts. Not your gay opinions.

The facts are that when the deficit went down under Clinton, the congress was republican, in fact the republican revolution defined 1995-2000. That is a fact dumbass, in spite of your retarded assertions.

It is also a fact, as I said, that congress sets the budget you dumbass.

It also then only logical for you to oppose the current fiscal policy you fucktard.

#13     Feb 13, 2009
  4. Mav88

Mav88

By distort you mean Republicans are taking data and present it differently?

I think Lies is a more appropriate term.

Breaking news for you dumbass, The economy was doing ok under Bush until the democrats took over congress, then things started going downhill....

#14     Feb 13, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

6. gnome

gnome

After a while some citizens will wake up to the fact, "I have to pay for my own mortgage AND that azzhole's down the street too? Screw THAT!"

#16     Feb 13, 2009
  7. Most likely one of the few that actually knows that. I agree with that, but faced with a choice between continuing employer paid health care, and the huge tax increase from republicans, I preferred to maintain the status quo knowing democrats would take control of both congress and the white house. This was really the only reason republicans abandoned ship on McCain. At least I hope I speak for a majority of "turncoats."

#17     Feb 13, 2009
  8. So what happened to the republican congress during 2000- 2006? So are we to blame the republicon congress for the 98 WTC attack?

#18     Feb 13, 2009
  9. You mean like the way John McCain offered to subsidize your neighbor's mortgage in his "vast" economic plan that he offered during the debates?

And who was his economic advisor again?
    Phil Gramm?

Mr. "Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000".
    Home of Enron and $70 TRILLION dollars of CDS, not too mention WTI crude oil trading overseas in Dubai and London without any CFTC regulation, position limits, etc.?

Get real.
    :D

#19     Feb 13, 2009
  10. I love how people justify the actions of one president by critisizing another for the same actions.

#20     Feb 13, 2009