Obama says people who dont vote for him are racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 16, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Sorry Obama, the reason no one likes you, is because of your record, not your name.

Crowd at the view cheers him on, as Joy Behar adds to the narrative.

Kudos to Barbara Walters for atleast calling him on it....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uA3NVVIAf9g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you're not a racist.
    You'll need to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot.

3. pspr

pspr

One of my favorite 2012 campaign slogans.

4. Prove to who :D

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Those intelligent enough not to have voted for him the first time, moron.

6. Then maybe he should flip-flop into his white half. Just 'buy' some more voters. It worked so well with the gays!

7. Brass

Brass

Another bullshit thread title from ET's pimply-faced pretend-adult idiot-boy.

8. Why does anyone have to prove anything to you , luke.:mad:.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

YOU don't need to prove anything. I already know you're an idiot.

10. Here are some more racists:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qHdyMAE5bQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TRANSCRIPT:

HOST:
    The sad part is amazingly there are people in New York whose votes he just lost. No question about it I have been doing radio for a long time and whenever I talk about this issue I am shocked by how many people call up and are upset with the idea of supporting same-sex marriage. Even in New York, even in 2012.

So, if anyone in NYC is disappointed that Obama made this announcement, call us up.

(...)

Anthony, how do you feel about Obama? You're not feeling him, huh?

CALLER ANTHONY:

No, because I’m totally against that same-sex marriage, man. I’m 27, I grew up in the days where a female’s supposed to marry a female, I mean a male supposed to marry a female.

HOST:

How does it affect you?

ANTHONY:

Because you got the younger generation in today’s society growing up. I mean if you have a kid would you want your kid, if he was a boy, marrying another guy? Or daughter marrying another girl? The emotions, the feelings?

I'm totally against it. I mean I'm born and raised in New York, my parents are from Guyana. That would never go in Guyana.

HOST:

Jennifer, you will not vote for Obama because of what he said?

JENNIFER:

Definitely not.

HOST:

Why?

JENNIFER:

I don't know, I've never liked gay people

HOST:

Jennifer, do you know how disgusting that sounds?

JENNIFER:

Let me rephrase that, I don't agree with what they are into.

I'm not going to vote for Obama because I feel like... he knew he was losing votes and he needed to get people's attention. And that's what he did. Why did he want to do this now, when he knows election day is...

#10     May 16, 2012