Obama Says His Father Served in World War II???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Huh?… Obama Says His Father Served in World War II???
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 6:14 PM

That’s weird.

His ‘official father’ was a 10 year old Kenyan at the end of WWII.

Who’s he talking about?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fv4jnlkxOaw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fv4jnlkxOaw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This speech was in 2008. Of course, the state-run media never followed up on it.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe BO doesn't know who his real father is, that's fairly common among African- Americans I'm afraid.

Maybe he's just another pathological lying career politician.

Maybe BO doesn't know Jack Schitt.

3. Whaddaya mean, "Maybe"?

4. Snopes

The president is still less than 7/8 caucasian.

5. JamesL

JamesL

White mother, black father? Explain.

6. My guess is he was referring too his grandfather.

Stanley Dunham is the grandfather of Barack Obama. He was born in 1918 and served as a sergeant in the U.S. Army during World War II, enlisting just after the attacks on Pearl Harbor. Stanley and his wife Madelyn raised Obama in Honolulu, Hawaii. In addition to President Obama, Stanley is related to six US presidents: James Madison, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, George H. W. Bush, and George W. Bush.[26][27] He died in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1992 and is buried at the Punchbowl National Cemetery.

7. olias

olias

I'd say that puts the issue to rest

8. Sooo... if Grandpa was 18 when BO's father was born, that means Dad was born in '36. The war started for America in '41, making Dad ~5.

I guess BO is counting on the hoi polloi simply believing anything he says. (Or at least knowing the Lame Street Media won't run any stories to contradict or draw attention to his bald-faced lies.)

9. He uses a teleprompter because he can't keep his thoughts str8.

10. Ricter

Ricter

Like you wouldn't use one if you had to address the planet?

Still using 3x5 cards then?

#10     Aug 18, 2010