Obama says don't jump to conclusions on shooting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Nov 6, 2009.

1. While his statement is rational and appropriate for a legal textbook, was it really necessary to even make such an insensitive remark.

We have a bunch of people dead at the hands of a Muslim extremest and one of the the first things out of this morons mouth is "don't jump to conclusions" ?!?!?!?!?

Once again (and I find myself saying this often, its scary)

WTF is wrong with this jackass? :confused:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9BQ6FV80&show_article=1

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm sure Hussein O<s>s</s>bama will likely invite Nidal Malik Hasan over to the White House for a another beer summit.
    No doubt BO will also apologize, on behalf of the entire US, to the poor Major for him having been called a camel jockey.

3. In 1995, immediately after the Oklahoma City bombing (which was 2 short years after the first WTC bombing) then Pres Clinton stood before the nation and said that we shouldn't jump to conclusions about who was responsible for the bombing and the death of so many children. Time proved that the investigation was forth-coming as it was not the hand of Muslim terrorists responsible but a "disgruntled" Gulf War vet.

Slow and deliberate steps need to be taken in this latest matter as to what the true cause is and not jump to the obvious conclusions. If it turns out that was the cause, then so be it, but it is not necessary to declare it so until the facts are in.

The Pres is right in this case, one of very few, and that we should wait until we have all the facts.

4. I'm pretty sure Clinton's conclusion was that Rush was to blame for the Oklahoma City bombing.

5. Mercor

Mercor

Its ok to jump to conclusions if a white police officer tries to arrest a Black professor.
    In that case Obama was siding with the black guy, now I see him siding with the Muslim who shouts Allahu Akbar while shooting American Solders.
    Like it was said, Obama stay out.

6. Hmm, good point. This guys is such a disaster.

7. "While his statement is rational..."

...and rational statements are the last thing irrational people like you want to hear.

8. Mercor

Mercor

Former President George W. Bush and his wife Laura secretly visited Fort Hood last night and spent "considerable time" consoling those who were wounded in Thursday's shooting spree, Fox News has learned.

The Bushes entered and departed the sprawling military facility in secret, having told the base commander they did not want press coverage of their visit, a source told Fox News.

9. are class and oral presentation skills inversely related?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM

anyway, that guy cracks me up.

besides, georgey lives half an hour away from fort hood and in the video of it, IMO, he really does not look all that averse to publicity nor all that deeply disturbed, despite what forever fair and balanced fox says.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message918239/pg1

10. TGregg

TGregg

Yep. It all depends on race and religion to those on the left. Nobody is surprised.

#10     Nov 7, 2009