Obama SAT scores lower than George Bush's

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, May 24, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Obama supports big government, which is an equally strong indication of poor critical thinking ability......

#91     May 28, 2012
  2. I doubt that Romney believes all the religious BS, and that's OK I understand and I'm glad our leaders lie about being believers. We saw with Bush what happens when our leader thinks god is talking to him. I'll take someone who lies about religion any day over a true believer. Bush wasn't smart but that wasn't his biggest problem, him thinking his actions were being guided by the hand of god was his biggest problem. Every president has access to the best and brightest in the world.

#92     May 28, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Guess your enormous IQ compels you to assume that we are all just waiting for you to let us know if Obama or Romney is smart.

I doubt you can tie your own shoes so if its just the same I'll rely on others to judge the intelligence of these two guys. Thanks.

#93     May 28, 2012
  4. Hey there donut, just can't control yourself can you. Still got your feelings hurt when I spanked your dumb little ass I see. Keep trolling donut boy.

#94     May 29, 2012
  5. IcyTrade

IcyTrade

lol this thread is hillarious

#95     May 30, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well, he has been outsmarted by the mullahs and Ahmedinajad in Iran, they've managed to get nuclear weapons despite Obama's economic sanctions.

#96     May 30, 2012