Obama same sex marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, May 10, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Normally it wouldn't be, but gays ARE the thread topic, no?
    I'm not the guy who openly supports sucking dick, you are.
    The whole "homophobia" bull shit is just a lame attempt at making normal people feel obligated to accept repulsive disgusting debauchery.

Obviously you've fallen for it, or you're promoting/justifying your own behavior.

#41     May 11, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Abortion maybe, I don't think there are enough butt pirates to affect birth rates significantly.

In fact abortions were taking place long before they were legal. Although I'm sure the number of them has increased since.

#42     May 11, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

A permanent fixture on my coffee table is a copy of Gardner's Art Through the Ages which seems an adequate representation of all but modern art with no mention of homosexuality.

The assertion that any good art is created by gay people just isn't correct.

#43     May 11, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't think so either.

#44     May 11, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Two sentences. Completely unrelated.

#45     May 11, 2012
  6. mgrund

mgrund

I dont agree with the homosexuals,Hitler was correct with that bunch-I bet he is playing that card as he wants to get re-elected

#46     May 11, 2012
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

No some one claimed he was a repressed homosexual. I said that I did not think he was as he has an attractive wife and wouldn't know that or try to attain one if he was indeed homosexual. I don't think he is. Admittably he is a little grumpy.

#47     May 11, 2012
  8. Either everyone can get married, or just outlaw marriage as a legal institution. Save everyone a lot grief. Should have no place in the legal system since it's just a religious concept anyway.

#48     May 12, 2012

9. Oh man that's just wrong.
    Us homosexuals don't want the likes of communist fag hags like brass around either. :mad:

#49     May 12, 2012
  10. The Democratic Party had for two years possessed filibuster-proof majorities in Congress and the executive branch and did nothing on same sex marriage at the federal level. Pure bigotry!

See, this is the problem with the Dems.

#50     May 13, 2012