Obama same sex marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, May 10, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I didn't watch Obama's interview. Did he tell the gay community that he would be able to do more after the election?

#21     May 10, 2012
  2. Biden and the NC vote forced his hand.

#22     May 10, 2012
  3. Gay donor money forced his hand.

#23     May 11, 2012
  4. #24     May 11, 2012
  5. I don't see the big deal. If you are gay, so? If you find another person who is gay like you, great! Go for it!

Gay rights is like the abortion issue. I am not gay, so I have no position, if they want to get married and all that, let them. Concordantly, I do not have a uterus, so I can not take a position on what a woman does with hers.

See, this is the problem with the GOP. Mind ur own damn business!

If the GOP wants to do the all white Stepford wife thing, cool. But if I go thru your town, and I need gas, you had better sell it to me or there will be drama!:D

#25     May 11, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

"I am not gay, so I have no position" You just sated your position numb nuts.
    You're pro everything gay.

#26     May 11, 2012
  7. ya seriously, most gays don't have kids (if they adopt, they make sure everyone in the world knows), they just have a ton of money just lying around, especially since almost all gay couples are dual income households. nc pretty much lost out on their tourism industry shunning gays like that.

#27     May 11, 2012
  8. I am pro-humanity, some of whom happen to be gay. But, as your mind is quite primal, you would not be able to grasp that. No worries tho.:)

#28     May 11, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're pro humanity and pro gay, but gays don't contribute to humanity by reproducing.

#29     May 11, 2012
  10. morganist

morganist Guest

I have often wondered whether the legalisation of abortion and homosexuality have created the aging demographic in the west. What do you think?

#30     May 11, 2012