Obama repeats appearance on 'most corrupt' list

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Dec 19, 2010.

Is obama Corrupt?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

She supports different policies than you so she is an excuse for a human being?

I like Jan Brewer and hope Arizona can prevail in the courts.

You hate whomever you cannot impose your worldview on.

#11     Dec 19, 2010
  2. :D

#12     Dec 19, 2010
  3. Did you really go to USC?

#13     Dec 19, 2010
  4. Tom B

Tom B

Yes, facts are stubborn things. :)

#14     Dec 19, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah Dr. Z, we all know you've completely flipped out here on ET lately. As irrational and as prickly as they come. I've actually begun to wonder if you've got an illness or other issue influencing your behaviour.

Any small shred of respect I may have developed for you from your past posts has really vanished. If you want to rant maniacally and obsess over people go right ahead. I generally just put the really objectionable ones on ignore. Perhaps the time has come for me to take my place on your ignore list.

#15     Dec 19, 2010
  6. Different policies? Thats all recipients of transplants are, policies? Nice try Greaseball.

"I like Jan Brewer" ...WHOOPIE DOO? HE LIKES JAN BREWER!!!!!! ...well thats all anybody should need then right ...that birthday cake here likes her.

And that last one. Its actually comical as an attempt to refute ANYTHING -- that cheap one would be transparent to Stevie Wonder. And afterall what is it we're doing if not attempting to impose our world views on one another ...compromising?

Stop embarassing yourself, putz.

#16     Dec 19, 2010
  7. For the first time my thread has 5 star rating. All my threads have 1 or 2 star ratings.

#17     Dec 20, 2010
  8. LOL Dude I just asked a simple question. And you still chose to ignore it.

#18     Dec 20, 2010
  9. You're better than a "1 or 2 star" kind of guy. Who rates the threads?

#19     Dec 20, 2010
  10. down to 3.67 stars.

i have not tried to figure out the exact formula but if you say some crap about Obama your thread is guaranteed 3-4 stars.

to get 4-5 stars you probably need to bash gays in the same thread.

#20     Dec 20, 2010