Obama really is Odumba...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 20, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

You nailed it!!!!

#21     Sep 21, 2010
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Nope, I don't have one. I could have, but after paying the IRS, I don't have the money to open the account.:eek: :(

#22     Sep 21, 2010
  3. bevo96

bevo96

Why is it when I need to balance my personal budget I have to spend less, but when the government needs to balance its budget it just takes more money from the people and continues to spend.

We are getting close to the time where the citizens need to remind the politicians and the president who they work for.

#23     Sep 21, 2010
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Wait til' November! I hope the communists in office have their bags packed!:mad:

#24     Sep 21, 2010
  5. Hopeful as I am, perhaps not warranted to feel confident. After all, about 1/2 of the voters are still in favor of Obama and the Dems... either because they are brain-dead, lying thieving leftists, racists, or because they expect to get something for free from the government...

#25     Sep 21, 2010
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Well said!!!! Extremely well!

I will admit, I am a little nervous over the idiots who are actually ALLOWED:mad: to vote these days!

#26     Sep 21, 2010
  7. shouldn't this thread be moved to Politics?

seriously

#27     Sep 21, 2010
  8. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, in the USA unions, I read how too much benefit and pay promise make conservative/republicans angry. They say take away some of this benefits and lower pay/or pay freeze to save the company, or state budget. For example car companies/teachers. They tell the people to take less for the good of the whole.
    Is this communist? No.

Then Obama say some corporation should not have the 15% tax in the 2/20 structure. Then conservatives/republicans say Obama is communist.

Both take something from people to make the whole better.
    This is what confuse me.

#28     Sep 21, 2010
  9. corbel

corbel

We have the lowest tax bills since World War II and everyone's complaining.

#29     Sep 21, 2010
  10. Before this gets moved to P & R:

These days unsuccessful groups of people or cultures no longer diminish in size or disappear....

They morph into parasites that whine, complain and obstruct between handouts.

#30     Sep 21, 2010