Obama Quietly Funding U.N. Global Warming Agenda

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 6, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

By Senator Jim Inhofe

Three years ago, President Obama helped create a United Nations Green Slush Fund that would redistribute over $100 billion from developed countries to developing countries. While he has been racking up huge deficits and talking up tax increases, the President has already sent billions of American taxpayer dollars to the United Nations – and he’s managed to do it quietly so that no one will notice.

How many billions have already been handed over in the last three years? It’s hard to tell. There appears to be little in the way of transparency. Bloomberg reports that the European Union, the United States, Japan and other developed nations paid out in the range of $23 to $34 billion.

At the global warming conference in Milan, I asked an African delegate who I knew why he had attended and he said, “It has nothing to do with the science; it’s because it’s the biggest party of the year.” It’s time to put an end to these lavish, absurd global warming parties and focus on the real problems that we face.

In the meantime, I am thankful that groups like CFACT are willing and able to expose this farce for what it is. Your work is critical. But as long as you are there, make sure you enjoy some of the party. Remember, the worst crisis that happened in Copenhagen was that they ran out of caviar, so get some before it’s gone!

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index....ecord_id=704a64c3-c4b6-0747-65d9-b2d6e8ebe36f

2. wildchild

wildchild

How much of this money ended up in Al Gore's pocket? He is the world's biggest global warming profiteer.

3. pspr

pspr

He made his money getting Obama to invest in green energy companies. I'm sure he is standing in line for more money from U.N. initiatives. And, he's licking his chops over cap and trade legislation if he can figure out how to get it passed.