Obama Proves He's Weak On Illegals AND States Rights

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HelloDollar, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I give them a stolen one I bought and while they go check it on the radio I haul ass and ditch the car. It usually works but when I get caught I start talking smack in Spanish and yell out viva la Mexico.

Being serious though, my income would increase significantly if they really did crack down on the illegals. I have a small roofing company and the price to get a roof done would raise quite a bit. It isn't too hard to keep one or two legal crews but the big guys would be hurting and then prices would start ratcheting higher. For me it would be great.

#31     Apr 24, 2010
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Cool, I think I saw you last night on COPS.

#32     Apr 24, 2010
  3. Wallet are you an adjuster? I do some property adjusting when my roofing business is slow and I try to hit the hurricanes too when and if they hit.

#33     Apr 24, 2010
  4. Wallet

Wallet

We work in similar fields, hail chasing. I've been doing hail damage repair on autos for about 20+ years. Cashed in the crew and local business with headaches years ago, now run solo by referral, looking to retire from the manual side soon and probably hire out for some adjusting. There's no problem with Illegal workers in this field, just stupidity.

During the winter I try to see how much money I can lose in the markets. hahahahahah

#34     Apr 24, 2010
  5. I've been tempted to adjust full time myself, the company I work for calls me all the time to go out. Adjusting is good money not many headaches and zero liability as opposed to roofing with unlimited liability and unlimited headaches.

#35     Apr 24, 2010
  6. Phoenix has more kidnappings than Somalia; the worlds second most after Mexico City. Various accounts suggest its over 360 a year and may be triple that since they're not all reported. If you're wearing your baseball cap sideways, have your head just higher than your cars door as you drive and the car is full of
    under 40 guys and we have a kidnapping epidemic then the ends justify the means in a crisis.

#36     Apr 24, 2010