Obama proposes letting the jobless sue for discrimination

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Sep 27, 2011.

1. noddyboy

noddyboy

So a company who want to hire better think twice now. They better do with the workers they have, rather than risk hiring one worker and get sued by the ten who applied and were rejected for that one.

#11     Sep 27, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

"Sony Ericsson, a global phone manufacturer that recently announced that it would be bringing 180 new jobs to the Buckhead, Ga. area, also recently posted an ad for a marketing position on The People Place. The add specified: "NO UNEMPLOYED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED AT ALL." When asked about the ad, a spokeswoman said, "This was a mistake, and once it was noticed it was removed."'

Helluva typo.

#12     Sep 27, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Uhm, not with that account he won't. :D

#13     Sep 27, 2011
  4. So this is your roundabout way of saying you approve of Hopey's proposed legislation?

#14     Sep 27, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

There are more of these examples.

#15     Sep 27, 2011
  6. Please elaborate :p

#16     Sep 28, 2011
  7. So you support your messiah's plan for the jobless to sue their way to prosperity?

#17     Sep 28, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Pure speculation on my part. My fingers are crossed. :D

#18     Sep 28, 2011
  9. Oh yes...let the unemployed sue for discrimination! Good job Obama...that will SURELY work.

All the employers in the US will be thinking the same thing I am. "F**k this sh*t...I'm moving my business China where there aren't so many damn ridiculous rules."

Congradulations dems...your idol is about to cost a couple million more American jobs. Dont worry though...You can always blame it on Bush.

#19     Sep 28, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I think it's wrong that an employer disqualify a candidate (merely) based on their current employment status. Particularly now. And it takes a lot of gall, or something worse, for them to actually state that in their recruiting materials.

#20     Sep 28, 2011