Obama price chart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

That is so true. Denner, you have to admit that Lucrum's regular digging in the past is, what was your word, creepy?

#61     Jun 4, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean like this?

#62     Jun 4, 2012
  3. Actually, Occupythis made the post about Ak47 being "creepy".

#63     Jun 4, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

After being here for a few years I've sort of figured out that AK isn't creepy and is just a passionate supporter of Obama. That drives some people crazy but they should just consider that he isn't lying all over the place (RCG), he isn't making constant personal attacks (Gablfy/Brass/Thunderdog) and he is certainly not crazy (RCG) or stupid (futurecurrents).

I don't see the problem with his posts even though I totally disagree with most of them. Its just political commentary. He interprets some of these charts and posts about it Seems to me that is what this forum was intended for. (shrug).

#64     Jun 4, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I beg to differ. From the reprints of IQ-47's posts that I see, I would have to say that he is all of those things in addition to being one of Obama's gay lovers. :cool:

#65     Jun 4, 2012
  6. 377 has advocated the killing( culling) of a political class, and he is calling people crazy???:D

#66     Jun 4, 2012
  7. He's wounded. He will heal in time and move on.

#67     Jun 4, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now you're just making up stupid baseless shit.

And when are you going to "move on"?

#68     Jun 5, 2012