Obama price chart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Yes, and they were/are all mindless shills. Now, go ahead and divide all of the posts which you so diligently dug up where I call out the shills by my total post count and give me the percentage...

On the other hand, if I were to do the same with all posts directly defending BHO in relation to your total post count...well, we know the answer to that.

#51     Jun 4, 2012
  2. I'm surprised that he even tries to refute it. Has a day gone by in the past two years where he didn't make a BHO post? It's pretty clear the guy is a mental defect that spends all day and night cut and pasting polling results and linking shill articles about his messiah.

#52     Jun 4, 2012
  3. To you I'm sure they are

This is a forum to discuss trading ,politics etc,not to play superhero shill buster

#53     Jun 4, 2012
  4. Could be said about pspr and other Obama haters,at least its politics though and not trolls playing superhero shill buster

#54     Jun 4, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not that I'm aware of. Hey IQ47, here is a chance to put your search "skills" to work.

#55     Jun 4, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmm

#56     Jun 4, 2012

7. The way you pull up and repeatedly post RCG's posts you are better at it then me

#57     Jun 4, 2012
  8. Maybe you were unaware there was a politics section :(

BTW,great searching skills

#58     Jun 4, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No credit deserved I must admit, it's bookmarked. For posterity and perpetuity.

#59     Jun 4, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just the lies, of which there are many. Does that count too?

#60     Jun 4, 2012