Obama price chart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Not a chance. Ricter would never be bothered to spend the time to dig up and post every time I've typed the word "shill".

I'm fairly confident you'd soil yourself before you missed the opportunity to start another Obama polling thread or rush to his defense.

#41     Jun 4, 2012
  2. Nice...I gave up that bullshit in the third grade.

Why not just say "I know you are but what am I?"

#42     Jun 4, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You first?

#43     Jun 4, 2012
  4. Now if you could only give up trolling the forums calling everyone shills and actually make posts related to the thread subjects

#44     Jun 4, 2012
  5. I've got plenty of worthwhile posts on numerous topics...You, on the other hand, not so much.

#45     Jun 4, 2012

6. I'm sure you think trolling the forum calling everyone shills worthwhile posts ,it isn't

#46     Jun 4, 2012
  7. Kind of like mindlessly and zombie like trolling every section of the forum accusing everyone of being a shill

The fact that he made all those posts accusing so many posters of being shills is weird and creepy:(

#47     Jun 4, 2012

8. I guess that little exchage took your minds off of those facts :cool:

#48     Jun 4, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think he's mostly calling YOU a shill, which of course you are.

#49     Jun 4, 2012
  10. He was calling multiple posters shills in those posts luke.Vhen,sandy,nine ender,barry etc.Rather then debating the subject its just you're a shill,you're a shill,you're a shill .Pretty pathetic

#50     Jun 4, 2012