Obama price chart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Stay tuned......

"An S&P 500 price rise from July 31 through October 31 traditionally has predicted the reelection of the incumbent person or party, while a price decline during this period has pointed to a replacement."

#31     Jun 4, 2012
  2. Grow up,you're too damn old to be acting like a 10 year old

#32     Jun 4, 2012

3. Says the troll who spent better part of 2 years trolling the forums calling everyone shills

#33     Jun 4, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

It appears that denner is a shill for the argument that you're a shill, AK.

#34     Jun 4, 2012

5. LOL !!!!

#35     Jun 4, 2012
  6. The fact that you looked all those Denner quotes up doesn't help your cause. It's damn creepy, zombie and cannibal like.

#36     Jun 4, 2012
  7. If/when I spend my entire day on this site posting defensive arguments about the same exact topic for 2 years, you can call me a shill.

I know that you're all wrapped up in this left vs right nonsense, so it's not much of a surprise that you can't see just how far off the deep end this poor schmuck AK47 truly is...

#37     Jun 4, 2012
  8. Be careful,denner might start stalking you around the forum accusing you of shilling for AK,he does that type of shit :(

#38     Jun 4, 2012
  9. EliteTrader is this guy's life. Picture a morbidly obese clown with Obama bumper stickers all over his walls diligently typing away one shill storyline after the next.

The biggest loser to ever grace this site...

#39     Jun 4, 2012
  10. Imagine a troll who trolls every section of the forum accusing every one of being a shill.The troll even thinks there are fed and banker shills here :(

Rarely does he ever post about the topic or subject at hand.The biggest loser to ever grace this site.

#40     Jun 4, 2012