Obama price chart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 3, 2012.

1. And we all know what this means.

#11     Jun 4, 2012

2. Yeah,that Obama is at or near the same place the previous winners were at this point in the election and Romney is at the same place the losers were

#12     Jun 4, 2012
  3. Then post the chart.

#13     Jun 4, 2012
  4. I posted a chart showing Obama is at the same place the previous winners were at this point in the election

#14     Jun 4, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2012/06/04/obama-tanking-intrade

Obama Tanking on Intrade: (One Month Chart)

This is the last 30 days on Intrade for Obama Pres. 2012. Intrade is a popular gambling site which lets users bet on who will win the nomination. Recent numbers predicting an Obama re-election have plummeted dramatically...

While President Obama continues to strike out trying to hit home-runs, Mitt Romney continues to get base hits each and everyday

[​IMG]

#15     Jun 4, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Uh oh, spaghetti o's.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-jump-in-voters-who-hold-positive-view-of-him

Romney sees jump in voters who hold positive view of him
    By Jonathan Easley - 06/04/12 09:30 AM ET

Mitt Romney is viewed favorably by 48 percent of voters in a new CNN-ORC poll, a huge jump for the presumptive GOP presidential nominee.

Only 42 percent of voters in the poll have a negative view of Romney, who held only a 34 percent favorability rating in CNN's poll in February. Romney still trails President Obama in favorability. Obama is at 56 percent positive and 42 negative in the CNN-ORC poll.

Still, the figures are encouraging for Romney, particularly after a report Friday found the economy added only 69,000 jobs in May. The dismal figures helped Romney double down on his arguments that Obama is ill-equipped to handle the economy.

Obama leads Romney 49 to 46 overall, according to the CNN-ORC poll.

In an ABC News-Washington Post poll released last week, Romney was still slightly underwater in favorability. But that poll also showed Romney making gains in favorability — it was the first time he topped 40 percent favorability in this campaign cycle in the ABC poll.

The CBS-ORC poll of 1,009 American adults was conducted between May 29 and May 31 and has a 3.5 percent margin of error.

#16     Jun 4, 2012
  7. Beginning of June 08 the winner (Obama )was around 52- 53 on intrade

At the beginning of June 04 the winner (Bush) was around 56 on intrade

Beginning of June 2012 Obama at 54

Winning 4 out of 5 of the most recent national polls

[​IMG]

Winning the swing state polls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Karl Rove map

204 Obama ,76 lean Obama

106 Romney,55 lean Romney

[​IMG]

#17     Jun 4, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

AK47, be honest, are you going to cry if Obama loses? Be honest. I won't tell anyone, I promise.

#18     Jun 4, 2012

9. After a reality check you want to change the subject I see.Sorry Mav I have no interest in exchanging insults with you

#19     Jun 4, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm not insulting you, I just want to know, on election night if Obama loses will you cry? I think it's a very real possibility. There is nothing wrong with that of course. I might cry as well. Although my tears will be tears of happiness. :D

#20     Jun 4, 2012