Obama Presidency Modern-Day Ancien Régime:Extravagant & Out of Touch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tauvros, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Gabfly1 has repeatedly tried to claim that trickle down economics doesnt work, yet in both of the recent recessions we pulled out of in recent history it worked like a charm, unemployment went down, and the deficits started to correct themselves, it has been pointed out numerous times in this thread, im to lazy to go back and dig it all up, re-read for yourself.

Only a fool, or someone who is totally dishonest would try to claim that reagans taxcuts in the 80's and bush's tax cuts in early 2000 didnt create economic growth and lower unemployment.

#61     Aug 11, 2010
  2. Still waiting for something other than the predigested Heritage version...

#62     Aug 11, 2010
  3. ...in increasing the budget deficit to unprecedented levels.

Even bubbleman Greenspan, himself, admitted that tax cuts do not pay for themselves. Was that hammer too subtle for you?

#63     Aug 11, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

Posts have a funny habit of repeatedly disappearing when i respond to you, so no point anymore, you will just go cry to the moderators, im surprised they havent deleted this whole thread yet, after you have repeatedly had your ass handed to you.

#64     Aug 11, 2010
  5. Only when you sought to gratuitously pollute a thread about a child prodigy, since you evidently have no code of conduct. Otherwise, I have not complained about your low-brow insults directed at me, absurd and baseless as they may be.

#65     Aug 11, 2010