Obama Presidency Modern-Day Ancien Régime:Extravagant & Out of Touch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tauvros, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Attack and discredit.

Epic fail.

#51     Aug 10, 2010
  2. First of "BP oil spill is a misnomer". BP was one of 3-4 companies involved with that project. Second, they fixed it themselves, with no involvement from the fed. Katrina is a perfect illustration of what happens when government tries to fix a disaster. The "BP oil spill" is a perfect example of what happens when private industry fixes a disaster. Case closed.

#52     Aug 10, 2010
  3. You may not have used the word but you didn't need to because your posts imply a conspiracy. Look it up. But I'll give you a pass because you didn't know the definition of "treason" when you accused someone of it, either. :p

#53     Aug 11, 2010
  4. The French Revolution was the precursor to the France's greatest era in history.

#54     Aug 11, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

I dont think i have ever seen someone get owned as badly as Gayfly1 did on this thread when you posted the article about regans economy, funniest shit ever!!!

Of course he will never admit it though cause he is simply on the internet to troll.

#55     Aug 11, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like your Canadian right wing has a lot in common with our US liberals.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=204735

#56     Aug 11, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I don't see the ownage yet. Where in the article Bugs clipped does it say anything to deny Gab's deficits claim?

#57     Aug 11, 2010
  8. #58     Aug 11, 2010
  9. Also, as I noted earlier, you need to consider who prepared the JEC report to begin with, just in case it might have been Christopher Frenze. Why?

http://www.factcheck.org/republican_economist_asks_retraction_but_our.html

And then, as a bonus, there is always this little item to consider:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=204707

This from a Reagan insider.

As an aside, I cannot seem to find the specific JEC report bugscoe referred to from the source. I can only find reference to it on Heritage's site. Would anyone be able to provide a link to these JEC findings and conclusions, as reported by Heritage and bugscoe, from the original source itself? Thank you.

#59     Aug 11, 2010
  10. Yes. The entire premise of the Leftists... Progressives, Liberals, Democrats... is THEFT!

And as such, they can't talk about what they've done or are doing without lying. (If they told the truth, their agenda wouldn't fly in America.)

Unfortunately I believe the thieves will win out, if they haven't already... if for no other reason than the government's promise of "free ice cream" is received more favorably than if the government promised to "let you work hard and make something of yourself".

:mad: :mad:

#60     Aug 11, 2010