Obama Posters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 3, 2008.

1. If McCain cared about money he would have advocated a stronger pull out from Iraq. This surge is working crap is nonsense. If you spend $10 billion/month on Iraq and god knows what on afghanistan you are not "winning" anything.

Buffet will have Obama's ear. McCain married into money. His campaign managed money FAR worse than Obama. It is a fact. How the hell is McCain supposed to know ANYTHING about money if he did not work one bit for his position in society right now?

#31     Oct 5, 2008
  2. Hmm, you clearly don't iunderstand the Chicago political machine. That fund raising that you speak of is the classic Chicago machine at work. We chuckle when folks assume that this is ALL Barak's doing. Self-made millionaire? Not too difficult when you get the correct support staffing. A good part of this status came about from salary bumps that are questionable at best. The Illinois lobbying crowd is responsible for a huge chunk of that million. This fiscal status was developed for him to look and be viable.

Multiple perspectives? Can you say no personal rudder? I've know him a few years and I'd be hard pressed to tell you when he was ever wrong in a dispute, after the fact. Listen to the posturing tactic and you'll see it. First agree/disagree with the topic then imediately say (but) that you're open to the opposite side of the issue. Straddle the fence and you have the ability to be right no matter the outcome. Take no position until success is eminent.

Embrace the successful outcome and claim you were there all the time. When folks point out the discrepency, claim your original position statement was taken out of context and jump to the conclusion posture. He's doing what he has to do! I just am telling you the experience puddle ain't that deep.

When folks try to revisit an issue say that you're getting annoyed and they're unfairly picking at you. I don't know about the thread, but I do know the game. On both sides!!

Simultaneously, I'm also tired of the kids game of, "they do/did it too!" when a valid wrong is exposed. The strategy used when their rep's water is dirty. :)

#32     Oct 6, 2008
  3. ammo

ammo

this argument for/against either candidate is put up every 4 years,it's a cover for the fact that as long as a dem or rep is in office the status quo won't change,they just agreed to give 750 billion to ?....no one knows....to change this,since only money works,is to publicly boycott,cnn,cnbc,nbc,abc,cbs and let these stations lose their ads,see how long they will be willing to post yellow journalism,the dems and reps have bought up everybody ,the game is rigged,and people are arguing over who the best candidate would be ,why wasn't this bill analyzed and the facts reported on what it was entitling the money towards. Indian Employment Credit,Extension of economic development credit for American Samoa,Tax incentive for development of D.C.,Provisions for film and television industry,7 year cost recovery for motorsports racetrack,Exemption from excise tax for some wooden arrows used by children,these are a few of the add ons for this bill,these are rep's and dem's,McCain and Obama ,that passed this shit,is one better than the other,if i'm running for president and i'm gonna change things, I out these guys and win by a landslide,but i can't because i'm as big of a crook as they are ,i'm the problem,but every 4 years ,we get a choice for a D or an R and they always promise us change,they are really just fighting for control of the biggest share of the money pie,not the voters

#33     Oct 6, 2008