Obama Plays Race Card

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Apr 26, 2010.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. Clearly, Obama is a part of the racist tea party movement.

3. Ricter

Ricter

Sorry, that isn't racist, thus:

"Actually none of this is racist. It happens to be offensive but it isn’t racist.

According to dictionary.com the definition of racism is:

rac•ism
       Show Spelled[rey-siz-uh m] Show IPA
    –noun
    a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

So unless one of these people had a sign saying that “I’m white and I’m superior to blacks!”, no racism actually took place. Today people don’t even know what “racism” is, it has become a fantasy topic that pops up in every political discussion for no apparent reason. Even if those people were racist it wouldn’t matter anyway because they have the freedom to express their views. Even funnier is the view that solving the “racism” will actually accomplish anything. Some people think that “racism” is the # 1 world evil, ignoring far more pressing issues. It is a non-issue in my opinion because in a country that has freedom of speech you will never be able to eradicate racism!"

4. African-Americans, Latinos, and women

--------------------

I'm trying to figure this out.

African-Americans, the Polish, and women

African-Americans, Latinos, and those of us who are not men.

African-Americans, Latinos, and transgendered

--------------------------

African-Americans, Latinos, and women.... statistically you're all like Claudia who has given up on the politcal process (me) since I've been elected.

5. Of course you will never eradicate racism, but some group of people being racists, and the president of the nation being racist are two very different things. :eek:

6. Obama is a slim Al Sharpton with a better haircut.