Obama playing nice guy for now.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dannazione, Sep 28, 2008.

1. oh yea of little faith....

look it, you have just witnessed 8 years of #$%^&*(). under Bush and cronies. Did you not see that? The "liberals" did not do anything really to fuck up the Country. It was the less-government, less spending guys who DID THAT! OK?

So have a little faith and let's try 4 years with a different viewpoint. If it doesn't work better than Bush-league you/we can always vote the bastard out!

#11     Sep 28, 2008
  2. hey why not, be my guest, i actually think obama will win, i really don't care, i'm just saying that his intentions are not what he claims them to be, period, and blacks are going to be blamed for the fuck up of america for centuries to come

#12     Sep 28, 2008

3. Will Obama raise the national debt more then every past president combined

Will Obamas energy policy raise fuel prices 300 %

Will Obama invade a country that was no threat to the US under the lies of Weapons of mass destruction

Will Obama vacation and ignore intelligence that shows the US is about to be attacked and allow the biggest terrorist attack ever happen to this country ?

Will Obama make the country and its citizens more hated around the world then it has ever been ?

Will Obama disregard the Constitution and take away more American rights then any other president has ?

Will Obama do all those things combined ?

We know Bush did

#13     Sep 29, 2008
  4. i don't know but he won't be able to manage it either, and he will make things worse by enforcing stupid regulations, he's gonna get the hot potato then the music is gonna stop, like i said blacks will be blamed for the financial down turn of america for many years to come

no but everything that comes after increase in fuel prices, like all other costs of living are going to go up while he is president

i won't answer this, wait and see for yourself

no he doesn't need to, cause he is the terrorist

no, but he will make them seem even stupider

definitely, that one is for sure

#14     Sep 29, 2008
  5. Sorry but the only type of man that I see being a worse president Then Bush would be one that agrees with Bush 90% of the time, is a angry hot headed cowboy with a bad temper that always talks about war and has a super aggressive foreign policy stance that might start World War III

#15     Sep 29, 2008
  6. LOL! Ghostbusters, right? :)

#16     Sep 29, 2008
  7. Actually, there is much more freedom and less policing in Europe than the US. There are even top-less beaches etc.

Also, the US population smoke a lot more pot etc, and drug use leads to much more problems and incarcerations in the US.

#17     Sep 29, 2008
  8. i hope you are wrong !

#18     Sep 29, 2008
  9. Whoever wins this race and inherits this sow's ear I don't envy. The idea that you can't please everyone is hit home every election when the country's polarization is made plain by just how down the middle red and blue states come in. And that statement about cats and dogs living together ...its never going to happen. To these ancient cultures in Europe and Asia we must seem like children.

#19     Sep 29, 2008
  10. :) Ten points for you!

#20     Sep 29, 2008