Obama plan to cut 4 trillion from the deficit actually adds 3.5 trillion to it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 26, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

It'll be more than 4 Trillion...

#11     Oct 26, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

We have got to get rid of this fool. He's killing us.

#12     Oct 26, 2012
  3. Odumbo campaigned in '08, on "cutting the Bush deficit in half". Instead, he DOUBLED IT!

Odumbo is a pathological LIAR, a phony, fraud, and the greatest enemy America has ever faced... and he's doing it all right under our noses and with zealous support from half of us. Frickin' amazing!

:mad: :mad:

#13     Oct 26, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Romney is no better. What's his plan to gut spending? Zero. He wants to increase the defense budget.

#14     Oct 26, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Yup. Remember he promised to restore the Constitution and individual rights? He extended the Patriot Act, passed the NDAA (military arrest and indefinite detention of US citizens. No lawyer or trial). He insisted the military be allowed to round up Americans, like East Germany. He's a fucking bitch. Traitor.

#15     Oct 26, 2012
  6. I dunno. If Romney is "less bad", that makes him better than Odumbo.

I don't know if I will like Romney as POTUS.. but I fear 4 more years of Odumbo will be fatal.

Once again, voting for the "least bad"..

:( :(

#16     Oct 26, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

A significant portion of this quarter's GDP growth is being attributed to defense spending.

#17     Oct 26, 2012
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Scat - Romney talks a good game, but he hasn't provided any details. The Bloomberg analysis of his deficit plan - if tax cuts are off the table + 160 Billion per year in additional defense spending + no SS cuts = 30% cut from every other department to balance the books. Hey, I'd love the man if he did it. Will he? Does Mitt have the balls to smash this economy to save the dollar? And jeopardize a second term? I doubt it.

Another problem - Romney said he would have signed the NDAA (indefinite military detention of US citizens). Romney definitely appears more competent, and more pro business, but that's just rhetoric.

Maybe his ambiguity on the debt plan is genius? But when has that ever been the case for a politician? It sounds more like plausible denialbility, if you ask me. You will know a tree, by it's fruit. The man is a big Government flip-flopper. He's got zero track record as a fiscal hawk or a staunch Constitutionalist. Yet we're about to hold our nose *again* and pray this guy will return America back to it's spend-thrift, libertarian roots?
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...eficit-hits-poor-as-well-as-park-rangers.html

#18     Oct 26, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well then, give that Obama another Nobel Peace prize.

#19     Oct 26, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question! I have to vote for Romney as that's the best way to remove this evil piece of trash from office. I'd hate to be Romney though. He's got to get in the litter box, and see just how much shit he has to clean up when he comes in office.

#20     Oct 26, 2012