Obama plan to cut 4 trillion from the deficit actually adds 3.5 trillion to it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 26, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

CBO says Obama's plan to cut 4 trillion from the deficit would actually add 3.5 trillion to the deficit, in other words if Obama gets re-elected we are fucked.

Obama also admitted the other day on Leno that he could help his daughters with Math up until the 7th grade when he got completely lost, is there really any wonder why a guy who cant even do 7th grade math, cant write a budget?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sS0AE8410H8?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hear Odumbo IS pretty good at counting joints.

3. He's a good bowler too, when playing with the mentally retarded.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Good at converting Ounces and Pounds to Kilograms, and grams....... :D

5. obama is using his affirmative action math where numbers are subjective based on their color and intent.

Like college admission standards and hiring criteria.

Just ask rcg how he made into /out of nursing school (without knowing Lpn's are licensed professionals).

6. Ricter

Ricter

What was CBO's take on the Romney/Ryan plan?

7. IQ47 probably hasn't rolled off the couch yet to defend his messiah.

Probably needed the extra rest after 50+ posts yesterday and all that "cutting and pasting". He sure earns those welfare checks.

8. I doubt he ever got that far.

9. I checked the transcript:

What Obama said was he could help his daughters with Math up until the 7th grade because after that Maths is just too hard to spell.

10. LEAPup

LEAPup

The dumb ass goes on the Tonight show and says he's no good at math. I say that's just a drop in the bucket at what he's no good at!

#10     Oct 26, 2012