Obama Picks Prominent Evangelical For Inaugural

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Mercor

Mercor

His books are only there to create his myth. I do not take his books as sincere. They are well written and engaging.

It is his side of the story as he wishes it were.

#21     Dec 19, 2008
  2. You really have no idea what you are talking about.

Try doing some research into just WHO Rick Warren is and the other things that he stands for which obviously appeal to Barack Obama.

Rick Warren stands for a lot more than just the concept of "marraige" between a man and a woman.

But you wouldn't know that because your political bias prevents you from opening your eyes and ears.

You only see what you want to see.
    Congratulations.

#22     Dec 19, 2008
  3. ========================

AAA;
    Notice how the Assoc Press disrespected evangelicals, implication other churches dont care about the poor-What a lie:cool:

PaPrime i would agree with some of that;
    but its a bit more complex than that. I think MR B Husseinis simply trying to Chicago hedge his position.Like JimmyCarter [d]wanted to be relected, so he ''played church'' & betrayed Israel.........

PAPrime ;
    Something that i dont care for about him, is the continued promotion of the global warming fraud & promotion of global warming fraud promoters/so called climate change.

Do like his wise choice for US SEC TREASURY;
    Timothy G [bible name], a banker with enough backbone to say ''no''

And 50 ,000 Frenchmen can be wrong,God is not on the side of the biggest battalions, as Frenchy general Napolian said.Remember Waterloo/water flood???

Mr B Hussein may be much like the Mayor of New Orleans;
    Katrina/flood & storm loser. So climate change[not global warming]
    may have a bit of truth in it

:D

#23     Dec 19, 2008
  4. You are too funny!

I guess the fact that Rick Warren is a strong GLOBALLY recognized activist regarding AIDS, Darfur, Global Warming, fighting international poverty and disease escapes your intellect.

Given your continued "spin" on these forums, I'm not surprised.

#24     Dec 19, 2008
  5. Those are so last year! Nowadays it's the flesh eating bacteria, way more exciting....

Did anybody notice how the flesh eating bacteria story came out in January and promptly disappeared from the news? I guess some homos put their heads together and came up with a cure, anything to keep those bathhouses open :eek:

#25     Dec 19, 2008
  6. ak15

ak15

My own opinion is that this guy starts imbibing the fine spirits during the late evening hours (nothing wrong in and of itself) but which in turn contributes and leads to his verbose fairy tales. Most of his diatribe appears in print between 7.30 PM - 11 PM PST approximately. He does post his junk during the day too but it starts reaching incoherent babbling status well after twilight sets in.

#26     Dec 19, 2008
  7. "You don't fuck your supporters just to show how "magnanimous" you are"

actually, that's exactly what you do

i learned in systems contracting, that a crook client will break a small issue in a contract, right away. even if they really dont gain much from that issue

it's done to establish a pattern of fucking those that trust them, without consequences

whether we'd elected an old white man, a younger black man, a shrill woman, or a smirking southern boy, we'd have elected the same person for all practical purposes

the powers that be have seen to it

#27     Dec 19, 2008
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

OK but what's the point of that? First they have to assume that there'd be no consequences, which is a big if. Second if they're going for a real score, why tip their hand by being shady from the start? Seems counterproductive from a crook POV, but I admit I have no real experience thinking like a sociopath.
    This may be true but why is it always Democrats who immediately screw some of their supporters? I didn't see Bush or Reagan do this.

#28     Dec 19, 2008
  9. ====================
    TM;
    Actually it bothered me a bit,having not read it, with the numbers of people supporting him, ;
    but I am giving away more books than buying.Library is full.

But fortunately a Jewish friend of mine, great library, had it.
    Our church studied it-Purpose Driven Life by Rev Rick Warren.
    Good book, he uses about 20 +/ translations :cool:

Recommend it highly; think it sold 40 million copies,
    huge flood .
    of book sales.

#29     Dec 19, 2008
  10. Bush immediately went on a charm offensive. They even had a name for it, the "new tone" or something like that. He signed on to Ted Kennedy's horrendous education bill and even had the Kennedy mob over to the White House for some JFK celebration. It had no effect whatsoever on the democrats. They were soon calling him Hitler.

#30     Dec 19, 2008