Obama pal bombed the pentagon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Their connection answers one of the many unanswered Obama questions, why did he move to Chicago when he had no connection whatever to the area?

-To meet dudes like Larry Sinclair and have sex with them (see You Tube on Obama's "hookup" with Larry Sinclair).

It's getting to be Saturday Night Live Territory now with the Dem candidate.

Scene-

Obama in the Oval Office doing drugs when news comes that we've captured Osama Bin Laden. Obama is so high he confuses "Osama" with "Obama" and says, "You can't capture me when I'm in this round-room-thingy. It's a free base." When finally made to understand that we've captured Osama, our Muslim-raised President issues an order to his terrorist friend Ayers to go and rescue Osama. Camera moves around to the back of the President's desk where White House aides debate whether or not Obama can issue such an order because of questions concerning his citizenship, we then see the head of Larry Sinclair, bobbing up and down in Obama's lap. Bill Clinton enters. Clinton confuses Larry with Monica Lewinsky and begins to light up a cigar. Smelling the cigar, Capital Hill police enter and place all under arrest because global warming is really the greatest cause of all.

-End of Scene

#31     Sep 25, 2008
  2. And Obama has condemned his actions from 40 years previous.

I'm pretty sure that's not a talking point as it is a thing called "mathematics." What I did was to substract about forty years ago from his age.

Unfortunately Obama is guilty of exactly that. Jesse Helms, racist, Robert Byrd, former KKK member and other racists who Obama has had to relate to for years. Sadly, some of them are Republicans and not Democrats.

Driving records don't matter to the media -- you can nominate a guy who has had a DUI for the presidency, and another guy for the vice-presidency with multiple DUI's and the media doesn't care that much.

Guilt by association, though, is very popular.

That's a good point.

Carl H. Lindner Jr.... paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to the United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (known by the Spanish acronym AUC), which is described by George Washington University's National Security Archive as an "illegal right-wing anti-guerrilla group tied to many of the country's most notorious civilian massacres."

So McCain didn't just have an association with an accused terrorist, but an actual convicted terrorist fundraiser.

What radical politics did Obama the Harvard Lawyer hold?

And who cares if he knew someone once? You're clearly holding up a double standard since you're absolutely unconcerned about McCain. Why is that?

Probably because he had a job offer.

#32     Sep 25, 2008
  3. Yeah, comedy is hard.

#33     Sep 25, 2008
  4. I invite all ET'ers to try their hand at describing what an Obama presidency would be like.

#34     Sep 25, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

EXPENSIVE

#35     Sep 25, 2008
  6. And yet less expensive than McCain's plan for the country.

But suck it up. What happened to personal responsibility? You voted for a massive war, then when the budget was busted, you voted again to get more bloated, busted budgets.

So suck it up. Be a man and pay your bills.

#36     Sep 25, 2008
  7. How about much like Clinton s two terms? It's okay I used to be a squealing Republican whore too.

#37     Sep 25, 2008
  8. Get out of IV for a spell. America ain't 1992. It's Bladerunner bro.......

#38     Sep 25, 2008
  9. jem

jem

I think flyingtiger had some great input on this.

Its is unlikely obama can make timely decisions on a consistent enough basis to be president.

Considering the acces he has to advisors - the fact he did not come up with plan.... manifests is lack of back bone and desire to be a true leader. He is destined to be Jimmy Carter.

#39     Sep 25, 2008
  10. sg20

sg20

Obama, the waffle salesman.

• 2.jpg
      File size:
      68.9 KB
      Views:
    #40     Sep 25, 2008