Obama pal bombed the pentagon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Beat me to it. :p

#21     Sep 24, 2008
  2. If you think it'll stop at 7k. I don't.

I think we're headed for WAR in Pakistan.

#22     Sep 24, 2008

3. In that case we will have more troops overseas no matter who is prez, so what's your point?

#23     Sep 24, 2008
  4. cuz69

cuz69

Or possibly Iran, because that maniac is determined to get a nuke, said Israel should be wiped off the map, and that friggin nut Obama wants to find diplomatic ways to resolve the problem.

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!
    A person like that can't be reasoned with and Obama I think is still high from his teenage years.

#24     Sep 24, 2008
  5. Democrats have only one choice when it comes time to act on anything: buy black votes some more. If they lose just a fraction of the black votes to Republicans they are done, finis, over, unable to be dogcatcher... [wouldn't Hillary make a good dogcatcher somehow?]. When they say they are going to expand entitlements, it's about money to blacks, nothing more or less, and throw in a few Hispanics that want to be on the dole too... you're a white male... forgattabboutit, you owe them all more money for some reason.... Obama is a commie through and through, that stupid assed church in chicago is about a theology that is marxism disguised as Christianity [google "liberation theology"] and Bill Ayers is a commie, he says so... It's unbelievable to me that clowns like that are headed for the white house...

#25     Sep 24, 2008

6. Factless and pointless.

#26     Sep 24, 2008
  7. Not according to the article cited in the opening post, but I know you are not one to be concerned with facts when you are rejurgitating the talking points from obama headquarters. Maybe you could explain the fact that Obama and Ayers lived within 1/4 mile of each other when Obama was at Columbia and Dorn was working at the law firm that would later employ both Obama and is wife? Just a coincidence?

I'm still trying to understand why Obama would want to associate with a person like Bill Ayers and his wife, both unrepetant terrorists. How can we trust Obama to fight terrorism when his close friends are terrorists?

#27     Sep 24, 2008
  8. Now now, the facts are that Obama was appointed by the board, and his name wasn't given by Ayers.

Two professors of the same university living within a 1/4 mile of each other? Who gives a rats ass. Seriously.

You've got a candidate who can't use the Internet who is actively running from the debates and you're concerned about two professors living not particularly close to each other decades before. Where are your priorities?

Well for starters, Obama was eight years old at the time. And unlike McCain's terrorist associate, Ayers was convicted of nothing.

#28     Sep 25, 2008
  9. Are you seriously contending that Ayers was not a terrorist? That his wife was not a terrorist? Even they don't deny it. In fact, they're damned proud of it. He is on record regretting they didn't do more.

Again, you rejurgitate Obama's talking point that he was eight years old when the Weather Underground was blowing up buildings. If Ayers was head of the KKK and burning black churches when Obama was eight years old, would that mean it would be ok for the potential president to be closely associated with him for decades?

All I ask is that the media examine this association as in depth as they did Todd Palin's driving record from 20 years ago. Apparently they consider that more significant than the potential president being in bed with unrepentant terrorists. Rather than look at it, they have pronounced it one of the many Obama topics that are officially "off limits" for discussion.

Obama was a student at Columbia, not a professor. Ayers was in grad school there at the time I believe. It is likely they knew each other, since they shared a passion for radical politics. Their connection answers one of the many unanswered Obama questions, why did he move to Chicago when he had no connection whatever to the area?

#29     Sep 25, 2008
    #30     Sep 25, 2008