Obama "out of his cotton-picking mind"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 18, 2010.

1. You think he is a genius?

#31     Jun 18, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

By Gabby's standards if he's black and has a HS diploma he's a genius.
    AND we should all automatically vote for him.

#32     Jun 18, 2010
  3. I was referring to you sarcastically. Fitting, wouldn't you say, since you evidently couldn't even grasp that little tidbit? And there's Lucrum, waddling right behind you:

[​IMG]

#33     Jun 18, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You've got male ass on the brain don't you!

Might as well come out of the closet Gayfly, you're not fooling anyone here anyway.

#34     Jun 18, 2010
  5. Judging by the photo, I would say that it is your brain that is up your own ass. And although the picture of you says a thousand words, your posts certainly fill in any remaining blanks.

#35     Jun 18, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Judging by the 5th time you've posted that photo now, I would say you have a thing for male ass. You know a picture a thousand words and all that.

#36     Jun 18, 2010
  7. Then pose differently for the DMV photo next time.

#37     Jun 18, 2010
  8. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

You sure got alot of pics of men with their heads up their ass on your computer, don't cha? A fetish revealed perhaps?

#38     Jun 18, 2010
  9. You sure have a lot of people with their head up there ass in your political party, don't you? A fetish revealed perhaps?

#39     Jun 18, 2010
  10. JamesL

JamesL

Yeah, he does seem to fixate on another guy's ass quite a bit doesn't he? I guess it looks better than all the moose he stares at ( both the animal and those that try to pass as Canadian women).

#40     Jun 18, 2010