Obama "out of his cotton-picking mind"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 18, 2010.

1. #11     Jun 18, 2010
  2. Hebephrenia: A type of schizophrenia characterized by foolish mannerisms, senseless laughter, delusions, hallucinations, and regressive behavior.

http://www.answers.com/topic/hebephrenic

#12     Jun 18, 2010
  3. Yes, I'm sure you are quite familiar with psychiatric disorders. LOL!!

Btw, did you ever figure out what ex-items is? Let me know if you still need help on any financial topics...

#13     Jun 18, 2010
    #14     Jun 18, 2010
  5. I'm not defending BP - read the first sentence from you above as you look in the mirror.

BTW this thread is about racism, of which you are the resident know it all.

Perhaps 3rd time's a charm:

Gabfly, you've lectured us over and over (with zero examples) of how the right is driven by racial hate. How come then these comments keep popping up from people on the left?

As the resident expert in right wing racism, please explain!?

One more thing, do you support Alvin Greene?

#15     Jun 18, 2010
  6. If you're going to make shit up, why limit yourself? But I digress:

#16     Jun 18, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hebephrenia appears to resemble liberalism.

5. liberalism

Liberalism- (1) an adult mental disorder manifested by a state of suspended adolescent thought and behavior. (2) An inability to recognize truth, reason with thought, and intelligently offer prudent, thought provoking ideas based upon reality and common sense.

6. Liberalism

The unfortunate side-effect of Human stupidity, more than likely originating from the ape-like behavior of crap eating.

#17     Jun 18, 2010
  8. What is the "shit" that is made up?

#18     Jun 18, 2010
  9. Lucrum takes another moment for quiet reflection and introspection. The universe is so dark and vast, and he has so many questions. Beginning with the smell.
    [​IMG]

#19     Jun 18, 2010
  10. Followed by the non sequitur:

I had referred to the Far Right, and there has been no lack of examples presented here from any number of posters. And then you try to connect unrelated dots to form a conclusion consistent with your narrative. That would be the shit to which I refer.

#20     Jun 18, 2010