Obama: Our first female president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Jul 1, 2010.

1. I think you should focus more on the reasons behind your unyielding preoccupation with my orientation, which, perhaps sadly for you, happens to be straight.
    No, that was intentional for the reason cited above. How fitting that you should notice.

#31     Jul 2, 2010
  2. I'm no more preoccupied with your homosexuality than you are my Christianity.

Questioning neither indicates (afik) one has proclivities towards it, unless you are trying to say you are a closet christian there DB.

#32     Jul 2, 2010
  3. Wow, I never put that together, I guess since Pabst blew his other alias up by being such an open and flaming racist he had to reinvent himself, lol.

Nice call TDog!!

These conservatives are hilarious, it must burn their eyes at night when they watch the evening news. Not only are black men stealing all their women, now one of em is Preseedent of the the UUUU SSS of AAAA. Quick Martha, I'll grab muh rifle and you get the good book, cause the world is coming to an end!!:D :D

Whats really funny is that Beck, Rush et. al, know a good racket and they are laughing alll the way to the bank:p

#33     Jul 2, 2010
  4. I suppose this is hopeless, but try to follow me. Obama is an unqualified radical marxist. He is trying to turn this country into venezuela. That is why conservatives oppose him. His race is irrelevant, except for the fact that he sees everything in racial terms himself. Conservatives would be feeling the same way if Nancy Pelosi was president.

The fact is, obama was elected because of his race. He got a higher percentage of the white vote than John Kerry, plus something like 99% of the black vote. If obama were white, he wouldn't have come close to getting the nomination. Of course, he wouldn't have been a Senator either. Or a grad of Harvard Law. Or an instructor at the University of Chicago. Or..well, you get the idea.

#34     Jul 2, 2010
  5. The concern is not that we have a nappy headed President, but that he's a POS marxist.

It's the color of his actions not the color of his skin that's offensive.

#35     Jul 2, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sadly, I doubt it.

#36     Jul 2, 2010
  7. Of course, he gets all these all these things because he was given all these things rather than having the grades, which of course were on a curve because he is not smart enough to do it on his own. Same goes for every minority that graduated from Harvard, or MIT or Stanford, or Princeton or, you get the point.

Conservatives are so racist that they dont even realize that they are racist. It's last gasp of "the South shall Rise Again" crowd. :D :D

Maybe they have some real estate in Iceland or something, good luck.:)

#37     Jul 3, 2010
  8. Pabst, update the playbook my friend, Joe McCarthy has been dead for awhile.

#38     Jul 3, 2010
  9. McCarthy might be gone but brain dead wealth redistribution schemes, managed economy fantasies and anti libertarian memes still flourish.

#39     Jul 3, 2010
  10. Obama has gone to extraordinary lengths to cover up his college grades, his LSAT score, his law school grades, etc. All that leads to an assumption that yes, affirmative action or preferences and bias based on his radical political connections played a huge role in his success.

We do know he is probably the only professor or instructor at a prominent law school who has never published one piece of legal scholarship. He was Editor of the Harvard Law Review, so it's not like he didn't have the opportunity to get his scholarship published. Professors at the University of Chicago Law School have said that he couldn't get an interview there, that is not until they were ordered by pols on the Board of Trustees to hire him.

As for all the minorities who graduated from top schools, yes, unfortunately the vast majority of them are there because of affirmative action. I don't blame them for taking the opportunity, but it's hardly racist to recognize facts.

#40     Jul 3, 2010