Obama: Our first female president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Limiting my search to this thread alone:
    What was your need for that specific reference?

#21     Jul 2, 2010
  2. oh so sensitive one.
    nap·py 1 (np)
    adj. nap·pi·er, nap·pi·est
    1. Having a nap; fuzzy: a nappy carpet
    2. Often Offensive Tightly curled or coiled. Used of hair.

I used nappy to physically and accurately describe his features since at the time the discussion was on changing one's looks eg hair dyeing, hair pieces cosmetic surgery, etc.

I needed a word for fuzzy headed that would distinguish itself from meaning fuzzy headed thinking.

Besides I used it just to piss obama bots off elsewhere , get over it he has nappy hair and he's forgetting to use that Grecian formula now too.

#22     Jul 2, 2010
  3. So are you more comfortable with me referencing him as the POS in chief?

#23     Jul 2, 2010
  4. Bullshit. When was the last time you described any other political leader by physical features that, oh so coincidentally, just happen to identify race?

You're full of shit and racism, and can't own up to either one.

#24     Jul 2, 2010
  5. Good question , knock yourself out searching because I rarely focus on ones appearance.( but since it pisses you off nappy is now distinctly more memorable)

Their behavior and idiot-ology now is another matter.

#25     Jul 2, 2010
  6. jem

jem

You better not announce you earn a fairly decent middle class income... the democrats will target you for wealth redistribution. They seem despise anyone who makes fairly descent income and will target you with taxes... However if you make enough to pay for their campaigns your company will get a bailout.

#26     Jul 2, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Told ya. :D

#27     Jul 2, 2010
  8. I know, I find it kinda funny when he gets his panties in a twist.:D :D

#28     Jul 2, 2010
  9. #29     Jul 2, 2010
  10. Right and I suppose the link depicting "Queen" sheets was just a Freudian slip for you eh?

Hmm that's mighty suspicious considering your evasive action to my questions about denying being a "flaming homosexual".

#30     Jul 2, 2010