Obama: Our first female president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Chuckles wears a piece.

#11     Jul 2, 2010
  2. You mean like your portfolio. Never happen.

#12     Jul 2, 2010
  3. My portfolio is positioned just fine considering the economic ineptness of the current POS in office.

But thanks for your concern.

Thanks for your correction DB.

#13     Jul 2, 2010
  4. Interesting how you inappropriately use an apostrophe for the plural form, just as Pabst does. Either you're Pabst or his twin:

[​IMG]

#14     Jul 2, 2010
  5. Obviously this Pabst person smacked your sorry ass around pretty good since YOUR obsessed with him.

#15     Jul 2, 2010
  6. Hardly. I just look for recurring patterns of ineptitude coupled with lack of character, and then identify them. And there you are. Pabst shared your racist sentiments as well as your lack of even a rudimentary education. If indeed you are not Pabst, then I suggest that the two of you go for DNA testing. There may well be a family reunion in your future.

#16     Jul 2, 2010
  7. So your arguments against me boil down to 1)"I don't like you" and 2)my punctuation and syntax.

1) Like I give a crap, how about trying to contend a point or 2 sometime?

2a) Yep I'm unedjewmicated, public skewal and all. However I evidently make my points clear enough to piss off DB's such as yourself.

b) I also earn a fairly decent middle class income despite my handicaps.

#17     Jul 2, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which incidentally also makes you a racist, according to Gabby.
    In case you didn't know. :)

#18     Jul 2, 2010
  9. No, your posts manage to do that all by themselves. Both of you guys have crossed the line so often that the point of demarcation has long been obscured to you.

#19     Jul 2, 2010

10. Although I'm unfazed by being called a racist, what makes you think I am one, DB?

#20     Jul 2, 2010