Obama Open-Mic Slip:astonishing revelation:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 15, 2011.

1. he does have some balls. why doesnt he call out the republicans in public like this:
    President Barack Obama was caught on an open mic making some blunt and intriguing remarks about the actions of Republicans in recent budget negotiations

"I said, 'You want to repeal health care?'" Obama revealed at the private event. "Go at it. We'll have that debate. You're not going to be able to do that by nickel-and-diming me in the budget. You think we're stupid?'"

Ultimately, the resolutions pushed by Republicans targeting what may be the president's most significant legislative accomplishment to date and the women's health service provider failed to advance with the larger budget deal.

"Put it in a separate bill," the president said he told House Speaker John Boehner and members of his staff. "We'll call it up. And if you think you can overturn my veto, try it. But don't try to sneak this through."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/15/obama-open-mic-slip-audio_n_849682.html

2. Obama is saying,"try it and i will fuck you up BAD, i will fuck you up so bad, you sick mo*her-fooocker!"

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

you mean like all the crap in the 2000+ page bill that got snuck through? don't do that, right?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

Dumbo is an arrogant little putz alright. "We'll have that debate"? We've already had it, and the majority of voters want it repealed or changed.

Because he doesn't have the balls you'd like to think he has maybe?

5. Here's his balls: "“I’m like, c’mon guys, I’m the president of the United States. Where’s the fancy buttons and stuff and the big screen comes up? It doesn’t happen.”

6. Nothing actually sneaks through. Only the laziness of the congressmen and senators at not taking enough time to read the bill they are voting on.

7. Thats harsh? Thats civilized compared with what the right wing nuts here throw at him and way more on message.

8. You are wrong. If Obama had balls, he would say that stuff when he knew the mic was on. He is a coward.

9. i dont think he is a coward. more like naive. he somehow believes the republicans are rational people that should be capable of making a deal designed to provide solutions to problems.

10. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah yeah yeah, he's a thug when you need to interpret one circumstance and a coward when you need to interpret a different circumstance. He's a politician, you think he should say everything in public that he thinks? Do you?

#10     Apr 15, 2011