Obama one term like carter?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Aug 11, 2010.

Is Obama a one termer?

1. YES

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  2. NO

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. NO (Only because Palin gets nominated)

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. We went from one empty calorie president to another one, more smooth talking and polished than the first one but nonetheless another puppet for the real bosses.

#21     Aug 11, 2010
  2. Most people who support gun rights and the Second Amendment don't call fellow supporters "gun nuts." Especially since it's a constitutional issue.

And what issue is more important than the Constitution? It's not a menu that you pick and choose from BTW.

#22     Aug 12, 2010
  3. Arnie

Arnie

What makes you think he will be the nominee?

Two years is a long time. If the economy hasn't improved, I doubt the Dems will nominate him, especially if Hillary runs. Look what he's done in less than 2 years. Another 2 and he will probably piss the rest of America off.

I'm actually beginning to like him. :D

PS: Almost as much as I like Tim Kaine :D :D

#23     Aug 12, 2010
  4. I doubt Hillary has any chance for nomination. She may have appeal to voters, she has none among her colleagues. Her support from her fellow Dems was/is as phony as she is, a big ruse to keep Gore out back then but that's history and so is she.

#24     Aug 12, 2010
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Romney could have beaten Obama in 1968. Wake up dreamers; look around; it's a whole new country today. We could be with this big spender for a long time.

#25     Aug 12, 2010