Obama one term like carter?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Aug 11, 2010.

Is Obama a one termer?

1. YES

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  2. NO

13 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. NO (Only because Palin gets nominated)

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. the demographics favor OBAMA immensely. Blacks,mexicans, young whites and Hollywood will not allow Obama to be a mere 1 term president.

#11     Aug 11, 2010
  2. True.No president since the start of approval ratings had a 45 % approval rating with 10 % unemployment

#12     Aug 11, 2010
  3. Why would a conservative Republican support someone who signed into law an efficient, expensive health care bill? It's the dissatisfaction Massachusetts voters have with their health care system, that allowed Scott Brown to emerge. You're the kind of shallow tool who likes Romney because "he looks Presidential." Big fucking deal. I'd support one Ron Paul over 100 slick Romney's.

#13     Aug 11, 2010
  4. Until you can engage in a debate without name calling or insults don't expect a response from me

#14     Aug 11, 2010
  5. You won't get either. You'll get some remade tool like Gingrich. Whom I was a fan of in 1993. But now not so much.

#15     Aug 11, 2010
  6. It is not looking for Obama at this moment. He seems to be a hybrid Bush Jr, we are still at permawar, Wallstreet insiders have his ear,etc.. It just seems like more of the same.

The only way Obama would survive to a second term is if someone like Palin is running against him, by 2012 the underemployed will probably be 25% compared to 16% today with a deep stagdeflation in full effect by 2012.

#16     Aug 11, 2010
  7. Sure you are... that's why you used the term "gun nuts" right?

#17     Aug 11, 2010
  8. My definition of a gun nut is a person who votes only on are mostly on the issue of guns.

While I support gun rights,there are more important issues imo as long as a candidate isn't completely anti gun

#18     Aug 11, 2010
  9. Now I for one would be totally against the anti-christ having a gun.

#19     Aug 11, 2010
  10. I see Obama as a one term. Honestly, why two terms? He's got all he needs out of this Presidency. His kids will be provided for, Obama can be a statesman. (something he currently is not). He likes to talk, play golf, shoot hoops, do interviews. That's the Obama life and his destiny. Not playing politcal ball.

I doubt Obama cares who succeeds him. I doubt we'll see Obama taking political postions once he out of office. The guy is not a politician. He is a tube of toothpast, a pair of sneakers, a product, an app. No substance, no spine, even he doesn't know who he is.

#20     Aug 11, 2010