Obama On National Debt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 31, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Here is what Obama "said" in 2008 before he aded over 6 Trillion in 3 years.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zUPZJDBJI84" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Ricter

Ricter

Most of the $6 trillion was added by non-discretionary, counter-cyclical expenditures on the debits side, and a "non-discretionary" fall in revenue on the credits side.

3. jem

jem

Stimulus... discretionary
    generous food stamps
    generous unemployment

-

the fall in revenues in part caused by threatening business with cap and trade and obama care.

Other regulations and job destroying policies.

He owns it.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ricter, do you think I can go to the bank and ask them to go a little easy on me because most of my debt was added by non-discretionary, counter-cyclical expenditures on the debits side, and a "non-discretionary" fall in revenue (because I let go from my job) on the credit side.

5. pspr

pspr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Ricter:

Most of the $6 trillion was added by non-discretionary, counter-cyclical expenditures on the debits side, and a "non-discretionary" fall in revenue on the credits side.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricter, then the progams the Democrats are refusing to touch are doubling the debt every 8 years!!!! You do understand this will bankrupt the U.S. in just a decade or so? Unless you are lying to us and Obama spent all this money.

6. Ricter

Ricter

You mean, work out a new payment plan with your lender because you've lost your job? I would hope so.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Without damaging my credit rating, or getting higher interest rates as a result.

Please give me the link of the bank that will do that.

8. You folks always forget to mention that Obama came into office with a trillion dollar + deficit, 2 wars,worst economy since the great depression ,Bushes expanded gov, expanded medicare etc

Most of Obamas addition to the national debt is from paying the bills Bush left

Its not like Obama came into office with a balanced budget and turned it into a trillion dollar deficit and 5 trillion in debt,but another President did that :cool:

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, the blame Bush card. Didn't see that coming.

You're right, the $6T that Obama spent was all due to paying the bills of the Bush era. Do you actually believe the stuff you post here or do you just do it to get a rise out of people?

10. Read Tsing,I said most

Obama didn't start the wars,tax cuts,medicare expansion,all the new government agencies that needs funding (homeland security,TSA etc ).Those are Bushs bills that Obama is paying for

#10     Jan 31, 2012