Obama On Economy: I Don't Control The Weather

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're correct, in that neither constitutes "greatness" of any kind.

#21     Dec 10, 2011
  2. Certainly not,top 20 is great imo.IF Obama's presidency ends next year he is top 20

If Obama gets a second term with no major terrorist attacks and leaves office with 7 % or less unemployment and 95 % + of Americans have health care he is top 10 or higher

#22     Dec 10, 2011
  3. I disagree

#23     Dec 10, 2011
  4. 35 or lower is among the worst,and thats definitely where Bush 2 is :)

#24     Dec 10, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Top 20 out of 44 is NOT "great" by any reputable standard. Now the bleeding heart liberal standard is of course different. You know, the standard where everyone gets a gold star just for showing up. According to your latest BS about him being ranked 22 out of 44. He would be considered by definition average/mediocre.

That's an awful lot of "if's".

Wishful thinking much?

#25     Dec 10, 2011

6. Not really.He's only 1 percentage point from 7 % unemployment.Obamacare is already passed and he's kicking so much Al Queada ass its hard for them to pull off a major attack

#26     Dec 10, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

1.6 actually
    Yes which is one reason his approval rating is so low. You admitted yourself it was largely worthless legislation.
    Really? According to you a 15 year old can fly a large passenger jet. TSA failed to stop both the shoe bomber and the underwear from boarding their flights.

#27     Dec 10, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, so a bunch of "scholars" a.k.a. liberal university professors give Obama a favourable rating, real shocker, is this kind of like Obozo winning a nobel peace prize right before getting us involved in 2 more wars? All of these lberal groups who are fawning over Obama have zero credibility.

#28     Dec 10, 2011
  9. jem

jem

This is comedy.

would the onion or daily show even write this?

"On the flip side, if Obama is re-elected and seen as the transformational president he seeks to be, he is likely to be viewed as a "Near Great" president and land at the fourth overall spot on the ranking list -- one place below George Washington and one above Thomas Jefferson, Nichols said."

Its like saying if I played golf the way I envisioned, I could get in a us open qualifying regional, birdie every hole, get into the us open, birdie and every hole and win the U.S. Open.

#29     Dec 10, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

This one doesnt even hide the fact that they give extra points to presidents the more liberal they are, AND THEY STILL ONLY RANK OBAMA 22ND. twice in its description of its rankings it says they award extra ponits for being more "progressive". LOL, nothing like a bunch of liberal professors getting together for a circle jerk and re-writing the history book.

#30     Dec 10, 2011