Obama On Economy: I Don't Control The Weather

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 9, 2011.

1. A tax credit is useless because as you stated they still might not be able to buy health insurance due to pre existing conditions without Obamacare :confused:

#91     Dec 12, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Try answering my posts in less than five responses (in a row).

Conspiracy theories is the best answer you have to the data I presented? haha!

The numbers aren't even remotely accurate. And it doesn't matter how many jobs are lost. At a certain point, companies cannot survive with any fewer employees - so eventually the job loss numbers will bottom out, don't you get it? The only way you can see a true picture of employment is to look at the utilization chart I posted. Which, incidentally, shows us in the worst position in 30 some-odd years. You still haven't even responded to that chart, much less tried to refute it.

That's where you are 100% wrong. Presidential policies have more effect over the short term than the long term. It is monetary policy that has long term effect. That is something the Fed manages, not the President. You really need some economics classes beyond what you learn from the main stream media and the back of a cereal box.

Semantics. With $1,000,000 every individual would not need healthcare insurance. Not to mention, the starving could eat, the homeless could find shelter, etc.

Offer a tax credit rather than pay for their coverage. This point was done not in tandem with the argument over existing condition coverage.

Once again, reading comprehension is your friend.

#92     Dec 13, 2011