Obama Omits God In Thanksgiving Address

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 24, 2011.

1. 2 more welfare Obama supporters

Warren Buffett to host Obama fundraiser in Chicago

September 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There will be a convergence of presidential politics, high finance and Chicago glitter next month as billionaire Warren Buffett holds a fundraiser for President Barack Obama.

Even though investor Warren Buffett was the only person to lose some of his wealth among Forbes' top 20 richest Americans, with $39 billion left, he has enough to throw Obama a couple of fundraising parties.

Buffett is to throw one in New York at the end of this month, and then here in Chicago on Thursday, October 27th.

Cuban on millionaire's tax: 'What a great problem to have'

Mark Cuban doesn't have any problem paying his fair share of taxes.

In fact, the more the better.

His advice to others: "Go out there and get rich. Get so obnoxiously rich that when that tax bill comes, your first thought will be to choke on how big a check you have to write," the owner of the Dallas Mavericks wrote recently on blog maverick, the mark cuban weblog. "Your 2nd thought will be 'what a great problem to have,' and your 3rd should be a recognition that in paying your taxes, you are helping to support millions of Americans that are not as fortunate as you."

Cuban's comments come as taxpayers nationwide are talking about President Obama's proposed tax designed to make sure those who earn more than $1 million a year don't pay a lower tax rate than middle-income households.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/09/21/3386097/cuban-on-millionaires-tax-what.html#ixzz1bQiMULcD

#51     Nov 29, 2011
  2. jem

jem

First of all I stated he said he became a Catholic. From what I heard he seemed very sincere.

And from what I know, being my wife went through RCIA... I seriously doubt Newt went through that education for political reasons when he could have just gone to a jermaih wright type church on a few sundays.

I did not join this thread to rip obama's performance. That speaks for itself and I am still hopeful he will do something correct like make a last stand for a flat fair tax. (he needs to do something that will work on the economy if he wants democrats to get elected... and frankly that is what the economy is screaming for. an 11% flat tax on individuals and corps.)

But, please trying to support Obama while calling Gingrich a bullshitter is ridiculous. They are both unfortunately politicians.

#52     Nov 30, 2011
  3. I didn't make one post in this thread supporting Obama .I know he is a bullshitter and I think he is an atheist like his mother . I pointed out the hypocrisy of 3 of the top republican candidates for the presidency who didn't thank god in their thanksgivings messages

#53     Nov 30, 2011
  4. jem

jem

talk about bullshit... almost all your "work" on et denigrates republicans and either directly or indirectly supports obama. I could not imagine anyone doing what you do for free. It must be an internship or a job working for moveon or some other crazies.

#54     Nov 30, 2011
  5. You have some nerve calling other groups crazy when you were ET's # 1 birther...the craziest group ever LOL !!!!!!!!!

#55     Nov 30, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

It doesn't make YOU any less crazy.

#56     Nov 30, 2011
  7. Says the guy who said he would vote for a candidate who fucks chimps dressed up like nurses

#57     Nov 30, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, mostly because it would be an improvement over the chimp we have in office now.

#58     Nov 30, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Sadly i do not think AK47 gets paid for this, he is just protecting his "true" livelihood which is living off the government.

#59     Nov 30, 2011
  10. jem

jem

sure.... with the respect to the birth certificate my position was the exact one obama took.

I stated he never produced one... he agreed and then did. That is not being a birther or obamaloon... is just being factual.

#60     Nov 30, 2011